FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 233

_new-rena:
upwards / downwards ?

Upwards, of course. Downwards and upwards can only be done by the Teacher.

))))

Bicus:

Such is the case...

Yes, yes, the volume on the euro went and no movement, now that support I drew near 24. Audi is dead on the stop.

Bicus:
Well... I got caught in a trap.
Bicus, you really intrigue me - I had to open the terminal today........... what are the traps - please tell me

gnawingmarket:
.......... what are the traps, please share
The traps.

Bicus:

Upwards, of course. Downwards and upwards can only be done by the Teacher.

))))

handsome.... look at the chart right now.

Wow, that's quite a level. Looks like I'm going to get a stop.

_new-rena:
look at the chart right now.

There is no trading without stops, and there is no need to oppose it. There will be a stop - I'll accept it, but what can I do? I see stops as payment for more profits. You have to pay for everything in life.

)))

Bicus:

There is no trade without stops, and there is no need to oppose it. There will be a stop - I'll accept it, but what can I do? I see stops as payment for more profits. You have to pay for everything in life.

)))

i'm not talking about stops... you tell me - if the trend is going down in general - should we buy?

Nah, the greed of our mm is staggering, well, you sold the euro, so why the fuck are you keeping it suspended, you want to outsmart yourself?

Bicus, be quiet, no one is catching stops here....

stranger:
The greed of our Mm's is amazing, you sold the Euro, why do you keep it suspended, you want to outsmart yourself?
haha... you want it to be obvious? they will be baffled for a day or two. they will posture backwards, cover themselves with the news and go .... down the pipes...