FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 225

zoritch:

Hi, not a member of the ward... :-)))

Being inhabited on Prospect, I am on Schoolnaya very rarely... :-)))

And here so far only a tablet and a smartphone... As it happens...

Closer to Thursday... :-)))

Tell me about the cd, why did you pay, is there a point ?

I got it, there are free beds in the room)))

I do not pay for cd, it makes sense, these are screenshots from Ninzi's demo account.

I have nothing to do while the price is going up, I have to occupy my mind with something).

stranger:

There is no point in paying for kd, these are screenshots from Ninzi's demo account.

strongly.... how many years did it take to do this, since everyone seems to have seen everything but hasn't ?

stranger:

Register a demo in AMP and see what you like) Here you have the same harrier, what is the real volume, and so on, it's no problem to draw a profile on the market too

or easier)

I've seen it all, it's not readable, and when you have to combine it with a timetable, phew.

Looked at gold and silver...........not overbought yet.......da and let them grow!

Speculator_:

Waiting for Monday

Hi there!

Are you selling or buying?

Thank you !

Speculator_:
I assume everyone has their own individual view. Everyone is fighting their own illusion. This makes a big difference in opinion about stops profits, entries, etc.
Exactly .
We do not know what to do with them, we do not know how to do it. The result is the same.

Thank you !

_new-rena:
slowly sailing towards the same one. the product is almost out))))
Already a different program ?
Thanks !

tuma88:
The result is the same.
Thanks !

I daresay the results are drastically different after all... :-)))

no man - no passion... :-))

Speculator_:

I suggest 1.2360 for EUR/USD.

pause at 1.2454 sell or right now ))))
Shit...I'm done with predictions...

Thanks !

stranger:

I only need a big volume near the level and price position in relation to this volume, I need to look at it 5-7 times a week, that's why I asked Renu to make an indicator for Ninzi, which would show only interesting volumes on a regular chart, because all this colouring is flickering before my eyes for no reason.

Here's what's needed

The price is near the level of the moon at 1.1219, I got it from there and I don't need the rest.

Hi

I used to make three indices. One of them you can try to fix for weeks