FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 191

_new-rena:

Moon has already yanked 150 farts....

Now the pair has been determined. The pair will be clamped by a triangle, which is made of two channels - the bottom of the rising D1 and the top of the corrective H1. It is possible to buy on the pullback at 12960,13750,14580............ and in general at 18850 will be like two fingers.

That's how you go in...

gnawingmarket:

Now the pair has been decided. The pair will be clamped by a triangle, which is made of two channels - the bottom of the ascending D1 and the top of the corrective H1. It is possible to buy 12960,13750,14580............ on the pullback and in general 18850 will be like two fingers.

interesting. and the euro?

_new-rena:
That's the one, old rainbow. It's an amazingly beautiful indicator.
Yeah, I couldn't find it anywhere on MT5, I wanted to try other instruments, not currency pairs

Ishim:

Elk , now a new scenario of a sell limit or sell stop.

shit, you have to buy the euroland by closing your sell...

server:
Yes, I couldn't find it anywhere on MT5, I wanted to try other instruments than currency pairs.
I just haven't learned how to use MT5 yet.

IRIP:
shit, the eu has to buy by closing its sell....
no signals right now (((( so it might go down to the low

_new-rena:
interesting. and the euro?

Eur bought to 27...........a generally at 35800 would be like three fingers.........

gnawingmarket:

Evra bought to 27...........a generally at 35800 would be like three fingers.........

the forecast is not bad and it will be anyway, the only question is - when?

we are watching these pictures with my daughter. she wants more and more. she cannot tear herself away from the screen

gnawingmarket:

Evra bought to 27...........a generally at 35800 would be like three fingers.........

.... but intuition tells me that at 26500 I will cut off......... for the reason that the pair has just approached a strong support zone.