FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 76

Bicus:

)))

The guy must be scraping up the dough.

Man, you can't even see the price chart anymore...

I thought we were the only ones laughing, but .... i must have been very wrong. i'm still laughing. My wife won't understand. How can I explain it to her? ))))) she doesn't even know what's going on))

stranger:
Do you want to get banned right away for the article?)
No, I don't! ............ Why do you get banned for predicting accurately?

gnawingmarket:
No, I don't want to do that! ............ Why do they ban you for forecasting too?
Write them an article here saying that they don't need indicators, let's see))))

stranger:
And write them an article here saying that they don't need indicators, let's see))))

Why not? What's the point of the article? Maybe we just don't know how to make them?

We should definitely tell Speculus that it's a profitable business.... especially since the eu has fallen in beer (also a turkey) ...., expensive

stranger:
And write them an article here that they don't need indicators and fuck off, let's have a look))))

О! Well, then you need to look at My Collider:

Ilij:

pound sadness is in the offing.

Let's hit it with a sell:

Right, and so on until the dough runs out) Closed the lira at 1.5 pips, the Chinese at boo.

Speculator_:

Hey! Why are you spending so much on beer? Ay-yi-yi-yi. Write an article while you're still getting paid. I want to see the waves from the right perspective. At least you got stars. Otherwise, you'll be laughing all day....

87 beers, yippee-ki-yay ((((

Don't forget to spell it out at the end. Let's read it...

Ilij:
the pound bai is about to make...
I have no words.

Ilij:
the pound bai is going to make money...
locks aside. it's pampering.