FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 74

nosferatu24ru:
i don't see any trading here))
Where did you start selling on the breaks? Do you think she'll go on like this forever? It'll run out, no doubt. But still. You have to sell from the highs. In this case, somewhere in the middle we can try... 1.2600 at least. Shit, Strenge's number is just off the top of my head. But it's the same, roughly. It depends on how else Ishim draws...

_new-rena:
Where did you start selling on the breaks? Do you think she'll go on like this forever? Why catch a drawdown? It'll run out, no doubt. But still. You have to sell from the highs. In this case, somewhere in the middle we can try... 1.2600 at least. Shit, Strenge's number is just off the top of my head. But that's it.
Well I'm up to 1.20, I'm not going any further)

nosferatu24ru:
I'm up to 1.20, I'm not going any further.)
It's up to you. Real doesn't take advice.

at sberbank rub 45.7 (purchase).............

I thought it would hang around for a day... 2 farts didn't make it, it bounced a little bit ))))) greed isn't a vice if it's in moderation...

_new-rena:
at the sberbank ruble 45.7 (buy) .............
the eur will fall a bit on the news)

_new-rena:
OK. Well, my machine is silent and I'll rest)))
It's an automatic too.

_new-rena:

Bicus, thanks for the valuable idea (yesterday, eh). From the bottom of my heart! ))))

What was the point of closing it down? Let the profits grow.

(And that 7-point b.o.w. deposit I made got knocked out. It is a shame. I lost it and the pair went the right way.)

nosferatu24ru:
The eu is about to fall a bit on the news)
Okay. My target was 1.4746. There is a screenshot here somewhere. The line-up has arrived. And the chiff too fell down.

Bicus:

What was the point of closing it down? Let the profits grow.

(And that 7-point share I made on b.w. got knocked out. It is a shame. It got kicked out and immediately the pair went where it was supposed to go.)

Bicus, ask Ilya for the turkey I gave him. Maybe he'll like it. In such arrows one does not put stops, but closes under zero on the turn.