FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 45

stranger:
Isn't the anniversary of the death of the mammoths celebrated yet? ))))
Thought about it myself, but didn't say anything.

Ishim:

here's the other one - absorption - remember you said it would go straight off. I only see roubles in my paycheque - alas ((

So you still haven't answered, who needs it? You should also bring in the pmma stats here))))

gnawingmarket:
I thought about it myself, but I didn't say anything.
how so? i've been doing it for a while now. every screen shot goes in the "it's time to cover" folder

gnawingmarket:
In principle, there is no one to learn here already-everyone digs in his system, like a bug.......... but still in passing a lot of useful fly by..... for those who want to catch.
In principle, I have not seen anyone with the right approach - to facilitate mastery - at least to keep at 0 for a year. I don't see any growth ((((( yes look at Strange - still the same srino... ))))

stranger:
You still have not answered, who needs it? You bring me the pamm's stats here))))

time! - the growth of equity - the presence of TS! the state shows that there is an increase in equity - from a series of trades!

did I show you yesterday? did I buy with a stop of 10 pips? - what else do you want me to show you?

Ishim:
Basically I haven't seen anyone's approach - which is the right way to grow in skill - at least at 0 for a year. I do not see growth ((((( Yes look at Strange - still the same srino... )))).
So I have long since grown, unlike the GURU, and screenshots, what else would you like? State? What do you need it for? You gonna give me money? So I do not need freeloaders and followers))).

Ishim:
time! - The stack shows that there is an increase in equity - from a series of trades!
and i said the same thing - make yours happy already, if it's equity and not just balance

Ishim:
time! - The equity growth is the presence of a TS! The state shows that there is an equity growth - from a series of trades!
I'll tell you, poor guy, a TS with strict rules is a fairy tale, hence your losses and penny profits.

stranger:
I have a long way to go, unlike the Guru, and screenshots of what else would you like? The state? Why do you need it? Will you give me money? So I do not need freeloaders and followers))).

If they say I have them in the storeroom - don't believe it! and lefty statements are all over the web - monitoring and not all of them! (you know, I don't do shopping, so the statements are real - even though they come from demo accounts).

If you don't know how much you've read about them, you'll get real certificates. - If you have a good hike, you will also have the shares!

stranger:

Why isn't the ruble being traded?

The resfond has been drained.

Yesterday the eu already crawled back, and the index was going up till the end... so we ran out of quid.