Added another buy to the yen.

Either a good profit or a b.u. )))

good move. loaded into the tc...

Ishim:
the old man with the beard is Stranger!
Stranger:

Well, yes, that's right.

Ishim

Ishim, give him your link to Alpari - let him learn............ and don't forget about exhaustion (no sarcasm) ...... I want to read, but I can't choose all the time.

stranger:

Don't you decide, I'm not a Uchitl, what are youtalking about , I'm a money-grubber.

So who knows why the ruble is not trading today?

You teach, you criticize, you give advice, my ts-cks work without brains - what kind of a teacher am I (((

Ishim:
When you go to MT5, the ruble is totally inadequate. Why don't you teach, criticize, give advice!

Teaching? Who? You can have a serious talk with a couple of people about trading here, but you can only have a laugh).

When I go to MT5, I see complete inadequacy there))).

They don't trade the ruble?

stranger:

...............Who knows why the ruble is not trading today?

It's a day off - People's Unity Day. On November 4, Minin and Pozharsky gathered the militia and defeated the Poles(if I'm not mistaken).

gnawingmarket:
The weekend is sort of the Day of National Unity. On November 4, Minin and Pozharsky gathered the militia and defeated the Poles(if I'm not mistaken).
Isn't the anniversary of the death of the mammoths celebrated yet? ))))

Ilij:

now let's talk about the audi...

on the owl down and I see the bai:

the counter-trend is dangerous with a bounce. earn to dolly, nothing against it

stranger:

Teaching? Who? You can have a serious talk with a couple of people about trading here, but you can only have a laugh).

When I go to MT5, I see complete inadequacy there))).

They do not trade the ruble?

I would not trade Rubles if I had a clear view on them. Rubles I see only in the payday - alas ((

stranger:

Well, yes, that's right.

Ishim

Thanks, I'll 'subscribe' to the threads and comments from the Guru.

In principle, there is no one to learn here anymore-everyone is digging in his system, like a bug.......... but still a lot of useful stuff flies by..... for those who want to catch.