FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 39

wait for .625-.63 on the pound. then it's a decision. i'm all for the yuck.

Ilij:

make an indicator...

AUDCAD:

look in your personal info. donations are welcome. choose any new chart, repaint everything white, uncheck "chart on top", enter any symbols as in the code (50-max) and good luck. and good luck throwing yourself under the train. By the way, put it in "Experts". The strategy - sell on bounces, buy on pullbacks. When the trend changes, we cut what we have - this happens very rarely. In the beginning they will blow their brains out, do not pay attention, the point of view is as follows - everyone should not make money, the dummy is trying and helping.

stranger:
never seemed to switch to anyone) What was the euro yesterday? Buying on an arap? So what the fuck is the point? And the buy at 26 and something, is it so too?
nothing sell stop is under the break (it is on the d1 wave)

took the henna...

Ishim:
nothing sell stop is below the break (it's on d1 wave)

After the bai at 2645 without a stop, there's nothing more to tell.

smoke)

R0MAN:
I didn't fuck anything up. I wasn't on the link. I didn't understand your answer about the tulips, that's all.
But if the link is not yours, then the tulips don't make sense either.

Speculator_:
But if the link isn't yours, then the tulips don't make sense either.
new forum, new fun and tulips )))) I can't find the word, the ad doesn't catch on...

stranger:

After the buy at 2,645 without a stop, nothing else needs to be said about anything.

2014.11.04 12:06:29.250 '190627': order #136823696 buy 0.1 EURUSD at 1.2507 was modified -> sl: 1.24970 tp: 1.26150

I'm not confusing the soft with the hard. TS without stops with counter (wave depletion) on the test since 04.13. Equity 100% profit already - so we can close everything. TC - came out in the profitable - while it will not trade but the most useful chips taken in the new one. Namely - I need profit immediately every month and in the range of 3-5% and more may come out by itself. I don't want to wait for the drawdown to come out - I don't want to see it at all.

For yesterday's trade - I have a trader on small timeframe )))), I'll try it on New Year's holidays (I traded at m1) - the main idea is to buy and I buy. - It is necessary to watch - to monitor. (and there is no time)

stranger:

After the bai at 2645 without a stop, there's nothing more to tell.

Smoke)

Yeah, I'm gonna smoke.)

Ishim:

Nailed it, no need to mix the soft with the soft. The TS without stops with counter (wave depletion) on the test since 04.13. Equity is 100% profit already - so you can close everything. TC - came out in the profitable - while it will not trade but the most useful chips taken in the new one. Namely - I need profit immediately every month and in the range of 3-5% and more may come out by itself. I don't want to wait for the drawdown to come out - I don't want to see it at all.

For yesterday's trade - I have a trader on small timeframe )))), I will try it on New Year's holidays (I traded at m1) - the main idea is to buy and I buy. - It is necessary to watch - to monitor. (and there is no time)