Spammers, private message spam, discussion spam, feedback spam - page 16

Fast528:

You think that's the point, there's a whole excel file spreadsheet.)

Yeah, I ran a couple of experts and they have over 10 activations.

They're taking advantage of it and reselling it.

all such "activation" earnings cease:

a) an affiliate programme

b) adequate prices for the products on the market.

the price is the willingness and ability to buy -- if for 10 activations of a product for 1000 there are 10 people willing to buy it for 200 in a grey scheme -- then maybe there is a reason to reconsider the price of the product?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yes I ran a couple of experts and they have more than 10 activations.

They take advantage of this and resell it

Let them resell it, 1 activation is not enough, if the product is worthwhile they will definitely want to buy the full set

the main thing is not to be a scammer

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

all such "activation" earnings cease:

a) an affiliate programme

b) adequate prices for the products on the market.

the price is the willingness and ability to buy -- if 10 activations of a product for 1000 people are willing to buy it for 200 in a gray scheme -- then maybe there is a reason to reconsider the price of the product?

a) The affiliate program "should be".

When it was in place and there were more sales, because people were motivated not just to post about the program on another forum or tell a friend, but also to make money on it.

You don't have to go far - an affiliate program from a broker - develops the "broker" without the broker's involvement. Everyone wants to make money.

b) The prices in the marketplace are already being dumped following the freelance example. Already half of the programs are free.

And the value of the time spent is not always recouped.

Fast528:

Let them resell, 1 activation is not enough, if the product is worthwhile they will definitely want to buy the full set

I have spent a maximum of 5 activations and 4 activations in my 7 years on the Market.

I have spent a maximum of 4 activations out of 5 in the 7 years i have been on the market.

The thing is, I have changed computer 2 times and 1 server I use personal. Reinstalling Windows was 1 time.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have spent a maximum of 4 activations out of 5 activations in the 7 years that the marketplace has existed.

The thing is, I have changed computer 2 times and 1 server I use is personal. Reinstalling Windows was 1 time.

Fear has many eyes, when it comes to money, you become very sensitive.

A product may be e.g. removed from the shelves or the price may be 5 times higher, or you may be forced to buy a monthly subscription. All this is well deserved for a working product

Fast528:

Fear not, but when it comes to money, the sensitivity increases many times over.

A product can be removed from the window or the price can increase fivefold.

You have not provided a screenshot from the PM of this user's message.

Susantha Padmakumara
Susantha Padmakumara
  • www.mql5.com
Hey Tired of copy trading ? You Tired of trading because you have not enough money to buy GENUINE robot. Are You Looking for A Rock-Solid, Accurate & Reliable Trading Tool that Can Profits In Forex Market? You Don't need to PAY monthly subscription again & again for COPY TRADING. DO YOU THINK THERE IS NO ANY REAL POWERFUL ALGORITHM FOR...