How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 13

izzatilla:

I'm not judging - but what prevents me from concluding that some (those who flush) don't have their intuition working properly or in the wrong direction.

I submit that intuition does not work "properly" for ANYONE.

All the "intuition wins" I've seen have actually just been luck. The regular trading to the pluses I've seen has been purely systematic.

If you "can and should" work, then I'm happy for you.

What can't you do? Which of the "intuitive rules" of the TS cannot be programmed?

Laryx:

I submit that intuition doesn't work "properly" for ANYONE.

All the "intuition wins" I've seen have in fact been mere luck. The regular trading to the pluses I've seen has been purely systematic.

What can it fail to do? Which of the "intuitive rules" of TC cannot be programmed?
I'm afraid my trading cannot be programmed. Because you need data from external sources, manual analysis etc.

As for intuition - the modern world has turned man into a robot working only with the left hemisphere. That is why it is hard to understand what the right side of our brain is saying.

izzatilla:
I'm afraid my trading cannot be programmed. You need data from external sources, manual analysis and so on.

As for intuition, the modern world has turned man into a robot working only with the left hemisphere. That is why it is difficult to understand what the right side of our brain is saying.
+

Laryx:
What can't work? Which of the "intuitive rules" of the TS cannot be programmed?
intuition can be compared to a neural network, for example. it is very difficult to understand what exactly it is based on when making decisions. its algorithm is extremely complex and very difficult to formalize clearly,
Our brains can develop intuitive intuition as well, which due to more complex structure of the human CNS compared to a skill neural network is much harder to formalize in form of specific formulas.

So do not be too categorical...

nowi:
intuition can be compared to a neural network, for example. it's very difficult to understand exactly what it's based on when making decisions. its algorithm is extremely complex and very difficult to formalise clearly,
Our brains can develop intuitive intuition during trading experience, which is much harder to formalize in form of specific formulas due to a more complicated structure of the human CNS compared to a synthetic neural network.

So do not be too categorical...

Great insights.

Laryxhad one condition for such categoricalness in the beginning - "Anything that can be formalised can (and should) be entrusted to a robot. "

Dear forum members,

In my personal experience at the moment I have the following figures regarding the earnings of a successful trader in pips:

1. If you work only one pair a day you can earn about 100 pips, while you can take away the whole movement, or/and several times to buy and sell.

2. If you work with 15-28 pairs, the minimal earning range will fluctuate from 200 to 1000 points per day. In this case, the trader on the one hand, it is difficult to keep track of everything, but on the other hand, one loss is usually covered by other gains.

These figures are not categorical but indicative.

If other participants do not have any comments/observations or suggestions for further discussion on this topic, I think the topic can be closed.

Sincerely,

IzaTrade

It all depends on two things: what system will be used for trading and whether there will be non-farms on the day! ))

FAVORITE_X:
it all depends on two things: which system will be used to trade and whether there will be non-farms that day! ))

My figures are based on real data and there have been no non-farms yet.

"The main thing is TREND - in the economy" - as Herman Gref said. The rest doesn't need to be looked at.

SAASA_IVANOV:
"The main TREND is in the economy," as Herman Gref said. The rest does not need to be looked at.

Trend is your friend. - I don't remember the author:)

The rest is a moot point. And if a person is simply afraid of grandiose enrichment or simply not ready for great deeds, then what to do - ignore it.

Respectfully,