I will write an advisor free of charge - page 145

Ivan:

What? there is a maximum of a candle, the next two candles should show a close maximum, +- 5 pips for example, so that everything can be adjusted.

I do not know how to doji and hang men, I just gave them an idea.

You can paint the entire chart in this way. It will be a filled graph. Wouldn't it be simpler to just draw a rectangle?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
There's a lot of software to check
well, advise.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Well, you can paint the whole graph that way. It will be a painted graph. Wouldn't it be easier to just draw a rectangle?

Why do we need the whole chart? We need to give a signal when a formation appears, and then let it be erased

Looking for an MQL4 programmer who is willing to supplement an existing indicator with an executive mechanism for opening and closing orders.

The indicator puts signals for the trend on the current TF. It is necessary to open an order by these signals and simultaneously close the opposite open order (if any).

The indicators (indicator01 and indicator02) are part of the "buy_sell" package (another name is "bs-magic"). All details of the ToR and the specified package (indicators + template) will be provided if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan:

Hi, who can write a simple indicator (there might already be one, but I haven't found it)

The point is to calculate and send an alert every time what I have shown in the picture happens. Namely, when several one-hour candlesticks almost hit the same point.

Because the way candlestick indicators are written, I think this one will be simpler.

Hi. If the problem hasn't gone away***

Cheerfulboss:
Hi. If the problem hasn't gone away***.

The purpose of the free threads is to get the code for free and therefore to share those codes. You will be banned if you take the calculations to your personal account.

Vladimir Karputov:

The purpose of the free threads is to get the code for free and therefore to share those codes. You will be banned if you take the calculations to your personal account.

Excuse me. Not for the sake of profit, but for the sake of avoiding flooding...

Cheerfulboss:
I beg your pardon. Not for the sake of profit, but not for the sake of flubbing...
I suggested an idea, if you're interested, let's make a robot.

silver, today, really no one wants to write a simple indicator?

Greetings. Please rewrite my Expert Advisor from MT4 to MT5.
Trading signals - line 78 to 105.
I would be most grateful.
I will be very grateful to you. Thank you.
Files:
Exp_mt4.mq4  62 kb