I will write an advisor free of charge - page 141

Evgeniia Khaganeti:
Merci :-)

Still opens wrong. And opened a lot of orders on the first candle.

That's how the advisor is written. Now, it's not supposed to.

Files:

Hello . Help me redo the owl a little bit please.

1. The stop here is only activated when the trawl is activated. I need stop to be set regardless of the trawl.

2. Trades in this owl are opened using Alien_Force indicator signal. This indicator should be removed.

3 . Deals should be opened using the Fisher_LexLmod indicator signal.

The deal is in buy. The indicator has moved from the negative to the positive zone, the deal is opened at the close of the first candle in the positive zone.

Set TP, SL and trall (if enabled). There was an opposite signal, if buy has not reached TP, it is closed and sell is opened.

Similarly for sell.

4) To remove the code responsible for a grid of orders (there is only one deal in the market).

Thank you

<*.ex* file deleted

Good afternoon gentlemen skilled traders.

Need an indicator that draws lines: Top to bottom - 315 degrees, bottom to top - 45 degrees.

I would like that one click on the chart would appear the line of choice 45 or 315 degrees.

It does not matter where the line will pop up, I will put it in the right place.

With the ability to change the colour lines. Alert is not principal, but if it will be it would not be bad.

And not a few important, the line should not lose its degrees when moving chart.

Screenshot attached

Thanks in advance.

<*.ex* file removed>.

Files:

Good afternoon, I have a ZigZag600 v1c (beta1) owl, it has a starting lot of 0.1. Can anyone change it to a starting lot of 0.01? Thanks.
Files:

Kentau:

And not least, the line should not lose its degrees as the chart moves.

The degrees on the chart, where the vertical is the price and the horizontal is the time? I wonder.

These are not degrees, this is the speed of price movement.

What happens to the degrees when you click to zoom in or stretch the chart?

Vladimir Shevchenko:
Good afternoon, there is a ZigZag600 v1c (beta1) owl, it has a starting lot of 0.1. Can anyone change it to start 0.01? Thanks.
#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"

extern double lots      = 0.1;// Здесь надо поменять на 0.01
extern int    Step      = 10;
extern int    deltaPeak = 15;
extern int    MM        = 1;
extern int    StepOrder = 10;

extern int    Magic     = 1112;
extern int    Max       = 30;
extern int    deviation = 0;
extern int    Spread    = 0;

Anyone can change that ). Changed it here.

Files:

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Degrees on a chart with price on the vertical and time on the horizontal? Interesting.

It's not degrees, it's the rate of price movement.

What happens to the angle when you click to zoom in or stretch the graph?

I concur. The angle on the screen is NOT the angle on the chart. Throw the trend angle on the chart and move the chart left, right. The angle of the TREND, on the chart, will change and the angle of the TREND will not change. That is, the angle trend is the angle of the screen.

Александр:

Anyone can change that ). Changed it here.

Alexander, good afternoon. I changed it in the code, but the tester shows code 131.

Vladimir Shevchenko:
Alexander, good day. I changed it in the code, but the code is 131 on the tester.

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME

Incorrect volume

Your brokerage company does not allow you to set such a volume. The Expert Advisor will not help.

Александр:

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME

Incorrect volume

Your brokerage company does not allow you to set such a volume. The Expert Advisor will not help.

I think it's because of the code, I'm not an expert in it, but it's most likely the MM code. I've thrown it at three brokers, same story.