I will write an advisor free of charge - page 49

Hello, I would like to ask you to write an EA that trawls open stop pending orders forMetaTrader 5.
The idea is simple. In one window of a pair, pending orders are opened, either manually or with the help of sops, it does not matter. In another window of the same pair, there is an Expert Advisor which pulls the pending orders with the Traling Stop if the price has not moved in the direction of the order. Example:
I have a buy stop on EUR at 1.0850, the price is at 1.0840, the trailing 10 pips, the price went down and passed a few pips to 1.0838, the owl pulls the stop on this pair and together with the Traling Stop it becomes 1.0848. If price moved upwards and the distance between the price and the Traling Stop is less than the Traling Stop, the owl does not work.

Gentlemen knowledgeable traders - help please

I need code to include in the Expert Advisor - which, when the _% drawdown closes all open positions and does not allow to trade for ___ bars forward.

I would be very grateful

Good afternoon! Who can help write an indicator advisor please email *****

kmsworld:
Good afternoon! Who can help write an indicator advisor please email *****
Describe the job in this thread. If anyone is interested, they will respond.

kmsworld:
Hello! Who can help me write an adviser on indicators please write to e-mail *****

Really, do you really expect to be bombarded with letters like: "I'm ready to write to you for free, please select my candidacy as a candidate" ???

Put the job here, if it is interesting, then you will write right here and free, but if the strategy is secret and are afraid of its publicity, then you need freelance.

Good evening. Help me make a robot.The topic is simple. Maybe who did! (In parentheses is an example.)
We take a currency pair (EURUSD), look in which direction the general trend is going (let's say downwards) and open one position in that direction (downwards). Then we have two options:
1: the chart went in the right direction (in our case it is down), when a certain profit is achieved, the position is closed and a new one is opened in the same direction (down).
2: the chart went in the wrong direction (up); when a certain loss is achieved, the second position is opened in the direction where the general trend is going (down).
The opening of the second, third and subsequent positions must follow a certain algorithm.
Now the best part, the robot should work on 20 or more pairs (metals, etc.) in one account, each pair may have up to 10 open positions, and in urgent cases more.
There are no stops, only profits.
I may have forgotten what to write, but that's it.
Thanks in advance if you have any questions.
Regards, Vladimir.

Well? Anybody interested? I'll give you a tough assignment.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/192799
Here's my account, we need to robotise it.

Reenjeer:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/192799
Here's my account, we need to robotise it.
And what's interesting about this account other than the fact that you promoted yourself?

Alexandr Saprykin:
and what's interesting about this account other than the fact that you've promoted yourself?
I need to implement manual trading into machine trading. And this account is a confirmation of my profitable trading and as a consequence a greater interest of people who can do it. To do, robot I mean.