I will write an advisor free of charge - page 47

Sergey Deev:
Grail on a single moving average... Don't post the description in any way to the public... :) :) :)
Hello Sergey, Do you still write EAs based on standard indicators in MT4?

Ramis Agamamedov:
Hello Sergey! Do you still write EAs based on standard indicators in MT4?
If the question is about free writing, then only when the idea seems interesting and the implementation is plausible...

Sergey Deev:
Если вопрос про бесплатное написание, то только в том случае, когда идея покажется интересной, а реализация плевой..

How often does this happen? An interesting idea with a slick implementation?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

How often does this happen? An interesting idea with a slick implementation?

No, not often, which is why I rarely work for free.

Dear friends, it would be great if one of you could write a simple Expert Advisor for the i-DivergenceBar indicator.

The idea is simple.

We place a pending buy order on the high of the current bar using a green indicator, set the stop loss on the low.

Red indicator put a pending sell order on the current bar low, set the stop loss on high.

Stop loss is shifted by the candlestick shadows. Take profit is not necessary.

I would be glad to see any implementation of this idea as in a simplified version as well as with the addition of martingale (lot expansion factor), etc.

Realist:

Dear friends, it would be great if one of you could write a simple Expert Advisor for the i-DivergenceBar indicator.

The idea is simple.

We place a pending buy order on the high of the current bar using a green indicator, set the stop loss on the low.

Red indicator put a pending sell order on the current bar low, set the stop loss on high.

Stop loss is shifted by the candlestick shadows. Take profit is not necessary.

I would be glad to see any implementation of this idea as in a simplified version as well as with the addition of martingale (lot expansion factor), etc.

What should the EA do if an order is not triggered within a certain number of candles?

Sergey Deev:
What should the EA do if the order is not triggered within a certain number of candlesticks?

If the price is within the High Low range of the signal bar the order remains unchanged. (I think the number of candlesticks does not matter)

When the price crosses the opposite shadow of a candle from the entry, the order is removed.

When a new signal appears, the previous order is removed.

All in all, this is Bill Williams' first sage, I hope I have covered it all correctly. Thank you for your interest in developing the EA.

Realist:

If the price is within the High Low range of the signal bar the order remains unchanged. (I think the number of candlesticks does not matter).

If the price crosses the opposite candlestick shadow from the entry, the order is deleted.

When a new signal appears, the previous order is deleted.

All in all, this is the first Bill Williams's wisdom, I hope I have described it correctly. Thanks for your interest in developing the EA.

Right?

Files:

Sergey Deev:
If the question about free writing, then only when idea seems interesting, and implementation is simple...

Please have a look at this idea:

Recommended timeframe: H1

Indicators:

Williams' Percent Range: period - 25.

RSI: Period - 5.

Example for opening a Buy position:

To open a Buy position, we must wait for RSI and Williams to be in the oversold area. If RSI crosses the line 30 from down to up, wait for confirmation from Williams - the indicator should cross the line -80 from down to up.

Example for opening a Sell position:

To open a sell position, RSI and Williams must be in the overbought area. If RSI crosses the 70 line from upside down, wait for confirmation from Williams, the indicator must cross the -20 line from downside upwards.

Adjustable Parameters:

Lot

Stoplos

Profit

Ramis Agamamedov:

Please have a look at this idea:

Recommended timeframe: H1

Indicators:

Williams' Percent Range: period - 25.

RSI: Period - 5.

Example for opening a Buy position:

To open a Buy position, we must wait for RSI and Williams to be in the oversold area. If RSI crosses the line 30 from down to up, wait for confirmation from Williams - the indicator should cross the line -80 from down to up.

Example for opening a Sell position:

To open a sell position, RSI and Williams must be in the overbought area. If RSI crosses the 70 line from above to below, wait for confirmation from Williams, and the indicator must cross the -20 line from above to below.

Adjustable Parameters:

Lot

Stoplos

Profit

There you have it - an interesting theme with a spitfire implementation
Files:
EA-RSI-WPR.ex4  28 kb