I will write an advisor free of charge - page 45

Good day to all!
Please help me write an EA according to the following TOR:

Parameter1 - Trade direction (1-only bay, 2-only sell)
Parameter2 - Step of grid (pips)
Parameter3 - Number of orders in the grid (if 0, Stop-orders are not placed)
Parameter4 - The lot (0.01 by default)
Parameter5 - TP (if 0, it does not expose)
Parameter6 - SL (if 0, it does not expose)
Parameter7 - Magic
Parameter8 - Upper bound of the corridor (the price is set manually)
Parameter9 - Lower limit of the corridor (price is set manually)

An EA should open a bay or sell order and add a grid of stop orders in the direction specified in "Parameter1".
IMPORTANT: your EA checks for orders already opened with Magic and if there are none, it opens an order immediately on the next tick (any number of orders can be opened within a candle)
If the order is closed by SL or manually, the expert advisor opens a new order and pulls the grid to the open one according to the step (parameter2)
The Expert Advisor should not conflict with Limit orders even if the Magic is the same (Limit orders should not be noticed by the Expert Advisor at all)

The EA will only work within the corridor defined in Parameter8 and Parameter9

Thank you!

Good afternoon, can you help me write a code for an EA : when a take profit triggered, do not open a position again.

Good afternoon. Who can tell me if there is such an advisor already (as it is very simple).

I need an EA that would give an audible signal when the price crosses an average (ma) (i.e. candle has already crossed and closed above (below) the average)

The ability to select the time frame, and respectively, the variant of the average

If such an EA is not developed yet, I would be glad if someone is ready to help

Need a simple copier from mt5 to mt4 -mt5 - got it somewhere when I didn't need it - can't find it...please...who's got it...))

Сергей Криушин:
Need a simple copier from mt5 to mt4 -mt5 - got it somewhere when I didn't need it - can't find it...please...who's got it...))
I googled it 3 times and found this article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/189 - but here the search engine only shows paid signals...
Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4
Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4
  • Nikolay Demko
  • www.mql5.com
Можно ли в MetaTrader 5 торговать на реале уже сегодня? Как организовать такую торговлю? Приводится теория этих вопросов и рабочие коды, при помощи которых реализуется копирование сделок из терминала MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4. Статья будет полезна как разработчикам советников, так и практикующим трейдерам.

Hi guys, I'm asking for help from a knowledgeable person. I don't have any programming knowledge, so I am appealing to you. There are some developments that I would like to put in a separate indicator. The indicator should alert when a certain situation appears on the chart. Below I will place a screenshot of what it approximately looks like (when selling)

1. The combination consists of 5 candles.

2.1 Candle number "3" is the most important. In the situation shown in the screenshot its body should be in the upper half of the candle, and the length of the upper shadow should be 2 times the size of the body. That is, the upper shadow should have at least two bodies.

2.2 The Low of the candle "3" shall touch the High of the candle "1".

2.3 The High of the candlestick "3" should be higher than the candlesticks "1" and "2".

2.4 Open on "3" candlestick should be higher than "2" candlestick's Close

2.4 Open of "4" candlestick should be lower than the Close of "3" candlestick

3. Finally, the candlestick "5" should open below the "Close" candlestick "4", and it is at this point should be alerted.

I'm really hoping for your help. If anyone agrees, I will write the conditions for a reverse trade. If the work turns out to be very time consuming, I am willing to pay. The indicator will be VERY worthwhile. Ready to share the strategy afterwards.

I am very grateful in advance.

Files:
54.png  109 kb

Guys, help. Need an indicator with artler, which will alert when the chart appeared 8 consecutive bullish or bearish candles.

dimasGRS:
Guys, help me. i need an indicator with an artler that will alert me when there are 8 consecutive bullish or bearish candlesticks on the chart.

Do you at least think when you write, or can you only copy?

"2.1 The candle number "3" is the most important candle. In the situation shown in the screenshot, its body should be in the upper half of the candlestick, and the length of the upper shadow should be twice the size of the body. That is, at least two bodies should fit in the upper shadow. "

dimasGRS:
Guys, help me. I need an indicator with an artler that will notify me when there are 8 bullish or bearish candles in a row on the chart.
Weren't you an artilleryman in the army?)

khorosh:
Didn't you serve in the army as an artilleryman?)
Artillerymen and rocket men can count. This one doesn't. Although everything happens in life.