There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 7

MLR:

Ahaha))) It's interesting when the number "100" alone turns a seemingly logical topic into sheer illogic)) .

Author, throw the terms of reference in a private matter and I'll tell you why your system is unpromising, but why I'm sure of it - will not say.

Maybe give references to the information in the context of your system, which will help slightly open eyelids...

If you don't get it, that's fine, I'll write for free.

It's just that sometimes I enjoy helping newbies for free

You're a beginner yourself, you want an idea for free?)

zfs:
You're a rookie yourself, you want an idea for free?)

No, I'm a super-experienced old-timer - a multi-millionaire, and I'm offering our hero the most profitable option for him))

MLR:

No, I am an ultra-experienced old-timer - a multimillionaire, and I offer our hero the most profitable option for him))

In Belarusian rubles we are all multimillionaires here. And someone is even a billionaire. ;)

tol64:
In Belarusian rubles, we are all multimillionaires here. And someone is even a billionaire. ;)
Guys, please forgive me for my inexperience and for this article on this forum.

gvs:
It's us who are so happy for you. After all, there is someone who will grant your wish for free and does not want anything for it. ))

gvs:

You are so polite and kind that I am thrilled) Throw the assignment in your personal - I'll write it for free.

tol64:
In Belarusian rubles, we are all multimillionaires here. And someone is even a billionaire. ;)
Well, not without that)) I've got so much money that I'm cluttering up my flat - I have hundreds and fifties everywhere, even twenties, though they're not used anymore, but I'm so rich that I'm too lazy to pick them up on the shelves and in the corners))

MLR:

You are so polite and kind that I am thrilled) Send me an assignment in person - I'll write it for free.

MLR:
Well, not without that)) I really have so much dough that just piled up all over the flat - lying hundreds and fifties everywhere, even twenty left, though they do not go, but I'm so rich that I'm even too lazy to pick them up on the shelves and in corners)))
Trader or what? ;)

tol64:
Are you a trader? ;)
Exactly.) And a super-professional one at that.)