There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 5

gvs:
Are you a farmer? )))) Everyone does what they like))))))

No, I'm not a farmer.

zfs:
1% of 47 euros a week... that's what farming programmers dream of)
What? 1.88 euros a month. Not bad! A yacht in the islands, what's a yacht... half a kingdom. Numero uno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is wisdom in my own words.

"Even if you sit in a dark flat and don't go out, there are like-minded people."

A friend of mine told me a story.
He was a dentist, got a lot of clients. And at one point he started going through the motions)))))) this one is rich, he's a good dentist, this one is not, he doesn't have enough money.

Epilogue, there wasn't even any bread to buy!!!!

artmedia70:
What? 1.88 euros a month. Not bad! A yacht in the islands, what's a yacht... half a kingdom. Numero uno !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got 0.47, not enough for a yacht.

gvs:

Epilogue, nothing to even buy bread for!!!!

Admit it, did you describe your current life by adding the word "was" as an epilogue?

Contender:
Admit it, as an epilogue did you describe your present life by adding the word "was"?
It is envy and spite that speaks for you now. I have nothing to complain about. I am doing fine, I have a loving wife, I will soon be a father, and I will teach my son not to pay attention to provocateurs and people who have failed to achieve something in life on their own! )))))))))

gvs:
It's jealousy and spite that's speaking now. I have nothing to complain about. I am doing fine, I have a loving wife, I will soon become a father, and I will teach my son not to pay attention to provocateurs and people who failed to achieve something in life on their own! )))))))))
Are you here on your own for freebies, or are you a team, united by a common hundred?
Is that what you will teach your children?

Contender:
I got 0.47, not enough for a boat.
I did a month's estimate. I multiplied it by four and a half.

gvs:

There is wisdom in my own words.

"Even if you sit in a dark flat and don't go out, there are like-minded people."

A friend of mine told me a story.
Used to be a dentist, got a lot of clients. And at one point he started going through the motions)))))) this one I'll take, I'm rich, I'm good, this one I won't take, I don't have much money.

Epilogue, there wasn't even any bread to buy!!!!

Don't believe it.

The reality is that if you sit in a dark flat and don't go out, you're probably already in a coffin.

Besides, you're neither poor nor rich.

You're kind of sneaky. To get money, you have to give it away first. The more you give, the more you get, that's the law of money multiplication.

zfs:

Don't believe it.

The reality is that if you sit in a dark flat and don't go out, you are probably already in a coffin.

Besides, you're neither rich nor poor.

You're kind of sneaky. To get money, you have to give it away first. The more you give, the more you get, it's the law of money multiplication.

So give away all your money and you'll have even more, if everybody did that, you wouldn't be in trouble. Do you do that? just answer yourself, not us))))))))

The rich man is not the one who earns a lot, but the one who spends little! )))))))))))