There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 3

gvs:

I'm losing money anyway and you're talking about trust))))))) No we are not comfortable with that. In any case, any person can be negotiated with, you can't suck all your life)))))))

In this case, you may not be happy with anything but your own unpreparedness. You are afraid of clear rules that take into account the interests of all parties, hiding behind a blanket of their own terms that no one here trusts.

Cheer up at last. Get a grip. Blow your nose. Write your terms of reference. Sit back in your chair. Ask your maid to get you a cup of hot, strong coffee. Post the job on the Freelance service. Relax and enjoy the convenience of a service like no other. As a free bonus, you will enjoy the pleasant breeze of a cool, crisp morning breeze as well as the birdsong and babbling of the creek (an option that depends on your location). If you do it right, your fears will not materialise. The probability is so low that you have to be one of the minuscule number of losers, the number being 1-2%.

Remember, your conditions are of no interest to anyone and at best you will have wasted your time.

gvs:

It seems ridiculous at first)))))) but after 3 weeks it won't seem ridiculous when you have a dollar drop from every account + a full-time job! We don't force it, we offer it, there's always a choice.

You're the only one who doesn't seem to think it's funny.

With such requirements and rates - https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs

tol64:

In this case, it is only your own unpreparedness that may be a problem for you. You are afraid of clear, inclusive rules, and you have covered yourself with your own conditions, which no one here trusts.

Cheer up at last. Get a grip. Blow your nose. Write your terms of reference. Sit back in your chair. Ask your maid to get you a cup of hot, strong coffee. Post the job on the Freelance service. Relax and enjoy the convenience of a service like no other. As a free bonus, you will enjoy the pleasant breeze of a cool, crisp morning breeze as well as the birdsong and babbling of the creek (an option that depends on your location). If you do it right, your fears will not materialise. The probability is so low that you have to be one of the minuscule number of losers, the number being 1-2%.

Remember, your conditions are of no interest to anyone and at best you will have wasted your time.

But you also don't forget that everyone has a subjective point of view)))))) You are a pleasure to talk to, but......

Silent:

It seems that only you are not amused.

With such demands and rates - https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs

Do you think that after, for example, 2 months you won't earn enough? Or won't work off this EA?

I repeat: I am not forcing you to make an EA for a penny, I am offering you a job with a steady paycheck.

And you are laughing brazenly at the house.

gvs:

Do you think that after, for example, 2 months you will not earn enough? Or will you not work off this EA?

I repeat: I am not forcing you to make an EA for a penny, I am offering you a job with a steady paycheck.

And you brazenly ridicule us.

And we offer you a much better option. Pay for the production of EAs in the Freelance service, and then do not pay anything. Moreover, you can earn as an Expert Advisor and receive additional profit from subscribers in the Signals service. In addition, you can put this program for sale in the Market, and, if it is worth it, make hundreds of thousands of dollars on sales.

So... ? Whose option is better? Obviously not yours. )))

gvs:

Do you think that after, for example, 2 months you will not earn enough? Or will you not work off this EA?

You are not the first... I myself am willing to work on such terms. You write me programs, and I will pay you 2% of my profits. Hurry up and learn the language.

zfs:
You are not the first... I myself am willing to work on such terms. You write me programs and I will pay you 2% of the profit. Hurry up and learn the language.

I have a profitable strategy, what do you have?

You're probably right........ But there is a good truth: ""He who seeks will always find!"" ))))

gvs:

No, not cheekily. Fun :-)

artmedia70:
No, not cheeky. Fun :-)
It's good to have a sense of humour, our world is not without it))))))))))))

gvs:
You're probably right........ But there is a good truth: "He who seeks will always find!" ))))
You're gonna have a hard time... Due to the high demand, only incompetent individuals will settle for a percentage of your $1,000,000.