Suggestions and acknowledgements [Answers to newcomers in pictures] - page 3

v_maxi:
And I, a newcomer, am interested! THANK YOU!
So maybe you have some questions that can be answered in pictures?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Answers to newbies in pictures

SEVER11, 2014.05.13 16:55

I want to change my avatar. I'm uploading it and it won't load.

I will delete this question later so as not to clutter up the thread

sergeev:

I'm at a loss as to what this repost is about?

Contender:
I'm at a loss as to why this re-posting?
To put a gif in the subject line

Contender:
I'm at a loss as to why this reposting?

Now all forum topics will boil down to two threads:

-- picture answers to every imaginable/unimaginable and necessary/unnecessary question

-- comments on the picture answers

there are two characters working on this -- both moderators -- one is a veteran moderator -- the other, with the strange nickname "bababashka", is a recent moderator

the forum has become boring lately -- so they found the fun to do nothing -- instead of just answering a questioner, now they say: "wait for answer in pictures, one answer a day" -- the whole procedure is accompanied by constant re-posting from one thread to the next.

I'm wondering if it's not better to make YouTube videos like this instead of gifs.

TheXpert:
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to make such YouTube clips instead of gifs.
The picture has maximum image clarity - no distortion.

Contender:
I'm at a loss as to what this re-posting is about?
I can delete it if it is no longer relevant.

barabashkakvn:
The picture has maximum image clarity - no distortion.

You can watch my videos and check the quality. I don't remember it interfering in any way.

At 360p everything is already distinguishable, in HD everything is completely clear.

TheXpert:

You can watch my videos and check the quality. I don't remember it interfering in any way.

1. I have to expand it to the full screen to be able to watch it comfortably.
  2. It's convenient to make blurred areas on pictures like:Area with blurring to hide some content (e.g. to hide a person's nickname, because he didn't agree to publish his nickname on pictures; to hide confidential data. It's more difficult and time-consuming to do on video.
  3. Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going on holiday for 24 hours :)