That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 12

SAASA_IVANOV:

MM mechanism - 1. The main thing is the stopLoss. no more than 30-35pp.

2. regulation of orders depending on the level of drawdown.

There's more on the equity, on the size of the deposit, on the currency pair.

So there is no clear algorithm?

Has it been implemented in your Expert Advisor or it is at the discretion of the user?

. Equity... I'm sorry.

there is a dream to make an EA "loving" stopLoss=5pp on a 4 digit. With takeprofit=10pp. That would be a thing.

IvanIvanov:

Is it actually implemented in your EA or do you leave it up to the user?

. Equity... excuse me.

Equity can be turned on at your discretion. "=TRUE" or "=FALSE". And put whatever level you want there.

IvanIvanov:

Is it actually implemented in your EA or do you leave it up to the user?

. Equity... excuse me.

As for the MM algorithm, it is much more sophisticated than in many other well known EAs.

SAASA_IVANOV:

Equity can be switched on at your own discretion. "=TRUE" or "=FALSE". And put whatever level you want there.

Well, yes, well, yes ... but where MM is unclear, state the essence of money management in one sentence of 10 words or less.

Or at least your version of MM, which is implemented in your Expert Advisor

SAASA_IVANOV:
As for the MM algorithm, it is a much more sophisticated algorithm than many well known robots.

They haven't come up with a better one yet, there's only one that works, but they're trying to undermine it too, but there's only one setting and its limits are quite narrow.

Many (the vast majority) of the famous ones don't have one at all :-)))) :-)

IvanIvanov:

Yes, yes ... but where is the MM, formulate the essence of money management in one sentence of 10 words or less.

Or at least your version of MM, which is implemented in your Expert Advisor.

If deposit is less than "y" then lot="x"

If funds are less than % of deposit, then lot="x". then lot="x" .

there are several such conditions.

The author has a talent for creating long threads. It's already twelve pages long... but my threads are on page 2 at the most.
Maybe it will come to 100th page ...

nowi:
The topicmaster has a talent for creating long threads. It's been twelve pages already... but my threads are fading to a maximum on the second page.
and there's nothing solid to say but it doesn't stop the thread from flourishing. it might make it to page 100 ...

Well, when a topic goes stale, the topicstarter shows up and pulls it to the top.

SAASA_IVANOV:

If the deposit is less than "y" then lot="x"

it is clear

If the funds are less than % of the deposit, then lot="x". then lot="x".

What do you mean by changing the lot in the drawdown? Do you decrease or increase it?

there are several such conditions.

Misty.......

It's much simpler than that,

we could talk about changing the lot in a position

If it were simpler, we wouldn't need to discuss it...

There is a criterion of "clarity" when everything is clear, then there are no questions and there is nothing to discuss....

And here you can argue....