That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 4

svds75:
What can you do if you can't make any money from the grail? I have to advertise it and sell it to everyone ;).
Since I saw that the post of the spammer who posted the link to the EA on a third party blog was removed, I have now removed my post about spammers being cheeky to him as well. How about you and I remove those posts of ours as well?

Hello all! The grail has been created. Drop all your plums. Line up, line up, gentlemen.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Hello, everybody! The Grail has been created. Drop all your plums. Get in line, gentlemen.

Well, there are likely to be some naive people who take their word for it, and believe the pictures in the tester and on the demo account.

What are you doing, chasing suckers for easy profits...

They haven't even properly tested the system on the real account, and now they're off to the Market as soon as possible...

Insolence, of course, is another blessing, but not for long.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Hello all! The grail has been created. Drop all your plums. Line up, line up, gentlemen.

184th variation on this forum, blessed is he who thinks he is the first....

I wonder why this thread hasn't been killed yet, brings to mind the evolution of moderators....

joked. There is no grail. Just a word of advice, when you use a robot, there should be a stop loss. There's no other way. Sorry for the joke. No grail.

Gentlemen, you just do not believe in altruistic traders. a man gives his coat off his shoulders. he does his best for the people, and you are ....... eh, shame on you, shame on you...

nowi:
Gentlemen, you just do not believe in altruistic traders. a man gives his coat from the heart, so to speak. he does not eat enough for the people, and you ....... eh, shame on you, shame...
I can't tell you, it makes me cry...

SAASA_IVANOV:
joked. There is no grail. Just a word of advice, when you use a robot, there should be a stop loss. There's no other way. Sorry for the joke. No grail.
All our hopes for a brighter future are dashed overnight!!! What's going on, people? I'd already found a yacht. I wanted to sail it to thailand, but now I've got to. It's no good.

stop 35pp

nowi:
All my hopes for a brighter future are dashed in an instant!!! What's going on, people! I'd already found a boat. I was going to sail it to thailand, now what. It's no good...
Heh heh.