That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 2

Crucian:

First, you need to have a good quotation history and a testing period of at least a year.

Then we will see where your grail will be.

yes i agree, i have tundra internet, via beeline sim and it doesn't download cats. Only since December 1, 2013 it does. Updates slowly as the speed is 7kbps.

I will try it on a German VPN one of these days. They have speeds from 2 mb/s. That's when .

try a cent account on the real
tester demo and real are completely different - the lion's share of test grails die on the real

... "Captain Wrongel"... ))))))

nowi:
... "Captain Wrongel"... ))))))
No funny stuff here, (but I can hardly contain my own laughter). "The Adventures of Captain Wrongel" is a favourite cartoon, so I want to name it after it :o)) .

IvanIvanov:
Try a cent account on the real one.
tester demo and real are completely different - the lion's share of test grails die on the real
Are you by any chance Svetlyakov? (The actor in the film "Christmas Tree") look alike by your ava)).

Perhaps the programmer Kimiv (Kim Igor) has already that........ he has created his own grail and is hiding. He has not been in touch since last spring. And if he does get in touch, he is reluctant, barely.... He got as fat as a cat)))

SAASA_IVANOV:

A starting lot of 0.1 for $100 is no longer a grail + martin, the robot was just lucky in the tester at this point in time

I also had this idea with a 2 period moving average on D1. when it goes up we buy, when it goes down we sell... but I never got around to implementing it because of my inborn laziness...

nowi:
I also had this idea with a 2 period moving average on D1. when it goes up we buy, when it goes down we sell...but I never got around to implementing it because of my inborn laziness...
that's the way it is brothers . Laziness is a stigma of a trader. That's why you have to work physically.)

SAASA_IVANOV:
Are you Svetlyakov by any chance? (the actor in the film "Christmas Tree") look a lot alike!)
If he shows a one-fifth of the increase in the tester, then we may discuss it.

I see more like a fitting of parameters to the history

Any EA with any parameters is able to show a good curve on some periods of history