Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 27

Реter Konow:
Question: will there be the same result in terms of travel time and other indicators for both models?
Theoretical.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
And as long as there will be DTs with MT4, MT4 support from MQ will be there one way or another.
It is not certain that MT4 support will last for the rest of eternity for two identical platforms. It is enough to limit the maximum number of orders in MT4 and we will get MT5. :) Or to remove this restriction in MT5 and you will get MT4. :) So, you don't need to take a guess how this epic will end.

Комбинатор:
Theorist.
Theorist.) Although I am a practitioner. Would you like to compete in practice?

Andrei:
I dont know if mt4 support will be there till the end of the world for two identical platforms. Enough in MT4 to limit the maximum number of orders and we will get MT5. :) Or to remove this restriction in MT5 and you will get MT4. :) So, you don't need to take a guess how this epic will end.

This is the first I've heard that MT5 is limited to opening orders

PS.Is there anyone who can confirm it from the forum? (I dont know what i have missed.)

Server Muradasilov:

This is the first I've heard that MT5 is limited to opening orders

PS.Is there anyone who can confirm it from the forum? (maybe i missed something)

It's because you've been smoking the wrong stuff... Or maybe you didn't smoke at all. Why don't you try mushrooms? Then you'll be able to "figure it out"...

Andrei:
Just limit the maximum number of orders in MT4 and you get MT5. :)
In MT4 there is already a limit on the maximum number of orders.

Evgeny Belyaev:
In MT4 there is already a limit on the maximum number of orders.
Not in MT4 but in brokers.

Andrei:
It's not certain that MT4 support will last forever for the same two platforms.
Do you have to wait until the end of time?) In 5 years and everyone will forget about MT5. If MQ survives, it will release MT6 or MT7 or even something fundamentally new.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If MQ survives, it will release MT6 or MT7 or even something groundbreaking altogether.
And why wouldn't it? Who wouldn't? :)) People, as it turned out, do not like something radically new; they are satisfied with the existing system with minor improvements. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Do you have to do it until the end of time?) In 5 years time, everyone will have forgotten about MT5. If MQ survives, it will release MT6 or MT7 or even something fundamentally new at all.
Original theories... What are the assumptions you are basing them on? State them in detail, please.