Predator model - page 4

SAASA_IVANOV:
We look at the terminal, the price moves back and forth on it, leaving a trace that we call a chart. We add all sorts of indicators to it and decide to guess the future movement. We think a lot, put all sorts of "smart" thoughts in our heads. And? Yes, that's right - we open a deal ... Some people guess, others lose. But the vast majority lose their hard-earned money. We think that Price is clever and escapes from the traps. Is Price so alive and thinking cleverly? The answer is yes. She is alive, but she is still hungry and ruthless, she can only be compared with a ravenous wolf. That's why you need a good wolf hunter .I'll go on from here...

I wonder why a man who can write computer programs, speaks English and is able to teach others to read and write in such a style.

vspexp:

If you have studied the habits of a "predator" (wolf), please acquaint me with them too.

I am also interested in whether he (the predator) can be "wounded or hunted" ... after all, Vysotsky sang, saying that there are mature ones who run beyond the flags (levels) ...

You can learn Predator's habits by reading books about the wolf and his habits in hunting magazines. It is impossible to injure him because he lives on his own. Levels are made by the economy itself, so yes, we can find them on the graph, where the Wolf can't go yet. But we won't know when these flags are taken down-removed. So going into levels a lot is second nature to me personally.

I used to hunt, I liked to hunt squirrels.

In hunting, you have to follow certain rules and be wary of people, and a good hunter will find a beast in the woods.

Irbis_in:

I wonder why a man who can write computer programs, speaks English and is able to teach literacy to others writes in this style?

Literacy? Or technique?

SAASA_IVANOV:
... getting into levels is secondary to me personally.
and what is paramount? because the forest is big it can lurk, or it can leave or go back to the herd /saw/.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Literacy? Or technique?

You describe your products in precise terms, I was wondering why this style of presentation is the case here, I have no questions about the technique itself.

vspexp:
and what is the primary focus? because the forest is big he may lurk, or he may leave or rejoin the herd /saw/.
There shouldn't be any questions. The graph is the wolf's tracks observed via Glonass. That is, he will not go away from you, only you do not know where he will go.

Irbis_in:

You describe your products in precise terms, I wonder why this style of narration is used here, I have no questions about the technique itself.

Right, right, the Expert Advisors are the simplest models - where the price goes, that's where trades are opened.

That's why I want to gradually modulate the algorithm of predator's behaviour and create a code for my Expert Advisor. It's just such a dream.

Predator model - standing in the same direction as Elliott waves, there the behaviour of traders and here the behaviour of the beast.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Predator model is in the same direction as Elliott waves, there the behaviour of traders, and here the behaviour of the beast.
Hunting is certainly interesting, but the wolf is a predatory and quite dangerous animal, so be careful, don't let it bite your balls off...))