Suppose the Grail is made, how do you promote sales? - page 8

I don't know what affects what, but I have 2 robots on the front page.

The Grail is not for sale! They print their own money! As I understand it, Mr. programmer is trying to sell a pig in a poke, but at a higher price!

Dear Sir, let me put it another way, you give an advisor and get an agreed dividend from the withdrawal of profits!!!

Fantomas:

The Grail is not for sale! They print their own money! As I understand it, Mr. programmer is trying to sell a pig in a poke, but at a higher price!

Dear Sir, let me put it another way, you give an advisor and get an agreed dividend from the withdrawal of profits!!!

This is an interesting approach. For example, I can give a normal bot on the condition that the trader pays 25% of his profits every month))). But also on the condition that the Expert Advisor will stand on my VPS.

SAASA_IVANOV:
That's an interesting approach. For example, I can give a normal bot on condition that the trader pays 25% of the profit every month))). But also on the condition that the Expert Advisor will be on my VPS.
And from the loss how much will you compensate?)))

Dima_S:
And how much will you compensate for the loss?)))
The losses are all yours, I'm not greedy ))))

Dima_S:
And from the loss how much will you compensate?)))
If you do not think that the trader is a trader and you do not know how to fix it, you may be able to fix it with a good profit. For example, progergerger is looking for an investor with the amount of USD 10000, but the investor comes and says, "You must guarantee my deposit, i.e. you must also have USD 10000 + my nervous stress and moral stress. Then what difference does it make to the trader to use his own insurance deposit or investor's deposit? I think there is no profit to be made from using investor's deposit. I can even say with certainty that in this case, the proger becomes the slave of investor. In any case, the proger will have to answer. This is the consensus.

SAASA_IVANOV:
The losses are all yours, I'm not greedy ))))
It won't go to the therapist))

Dima_S:
No go - it's to a therapist)))
If a trader could compensate for depo losses of a trader-investor, he would probably not look for investors. For example, progergerger is looking for an investor with the amount of $ 10000, so the investor comes and says, "You must guarantee my deposit, i.e. you must also have $ 10000 + my nervous stress and moral stress. Then what difference does it make to the trader to use his own insurance deposit or investor's deposit? I think there is no profit to be made from using investor's deposit. I can even say with confidence that in this case, the proger becomes the slave of investor. In any case, the proger will be responsible. This is the consensus.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I can even say with certainty that in this case the proger becomes the slave of the investor. I.e. the proger will have to answer in any case. This is the consensus.
SAASA_IVANOV:
If a broker can compensate for depo losses of a trader-investor, he would probably not look for investors. For example, progerger is looking for an investor with the amount of $ 10000, but the investor comes and says, "You must guarantee my deposit, i.e. you must also have $ 10000 + my nervous stress and moral stress. Then what difference does it make to the trader to use his own insurance deposit or investor's deposit? I think there is no profit to be made from using investor's deposit. I can even say with certainty that in this case, the proger becomes the slave of investor. In any case, the proger will have to answer. This is the consensus.
And why should the proger look for investors? - You may just take out a loan, in which case the bank is a very good "therapist" :)

marketeer:
As for the fact that the signals service is a championship in itself - this is only partially true, because the service pulls the old account history on which you don't know how you traded, and often provides nice statistics in this way. For a fair comparison of signals in the Championship mode, the statistics must be calculated from the moment of signal registration, not from the account opening. Or, alternatively, make a separate rating for the signals, for which new accounts were opened without any backstory. That would be transparent.
That's right. I have a test account, so there was such a sausage before.... And now it is steadily growing. Of course I may open a new one for signals but I already have 5-10 terminals on my computer and I do not need a signal one yet).