FORTS long delays in order execution - page 2

Traded in Otkritie. On the demo account there were exactly the same problems as yours. On the real one the performance was super! But I was so adjusted to FORTS. I ran out of money (((

Mikalas:

Good afternoon!

Does anyone experience significant delays when installing,

Modification and deletion of orders? FORTS brokerage company "Otkrytie".

If so, please specify your Internet Service Provider.

how much longer? <====> or <============================> can you be more specific?

GriFFon4ik:
How big? How much <====> or how much <============================> can you be more specific?
More than 500 msec.

Mikalas:
More than 500 ms.

I understand that when the news is released, a lot of people want to make money on it and there are a lot of deals that queue up, but half a second will not give a lot of points plus or minus.

SZZ: well, or change your broker

You don't know how much you've lost in half a second, do you?

GriFFon4ik:

and how much did you lose in half a second?

Everything!!!

sandex:
Everything!!!
The multi-faceted everything. )

Hello, could you please tell me if I am subscribed to a signal, will it copy the actions if I have the terminal switched off?

dimonn82:
Hello, could you please tell me if I am subscribed to a signal, will it copy the trades if my terminal is switched off?
No, the terminal only copies trades if it is switched on.

Mikalas:

Good afternoon!

Does anyone experience significant delays when installing,

Modification and deletion of orders? FORTS brokerage company "Otkrytie".

If so, please specify your Internet Service Provider.

There were. It used to take 20 seconds or more. Through a 3g modem. I don't trade via 3g modem anymore.

Not once did I observe it. During the week I traded with an advisor placing 400 orders a day. Even on the news, with manual clicks almost no delays. Provider Infoline.