there are no good advisers on the site - page 10

openlive:

I think that even if an EA is made freely available, nothing will happen to the market. 500 people will learn about it, while thousands of others will continue to lose money.

there are philanthropists

c), look for the grail, and give it away to everyone when you find it)

Reshetov:

It's foolish not to sell them, because you can gain an interest and profit from sales. Profit is never superfluous.

And about the stability of the trading - it is a real bummer. You never know what to do once in a while. Today it is rich, tomorrow it is empty.

Yura, Yura, why sell the bot if it can steadily yield a percentage?

The more people use the strategy, the less effective it becomes (because the liquidity will have to be divided among all those who use the strategy), i.e. the percentage will fall and soon the strategy will become ineffective.

This may not apply much for a handicap, if you don't move hundreds of millions.

sanyooooook:

Why sell a bot if it can steadily generate interest?

The more people who use the strategy, the less effective it becomes (because the liquidity will have to be divided among all those who use the strategy), i.e. the percentage will fall and soon the strategy will become ineffective.

This may not apply much for a handicap if you don't have hundreds of millions of dollars to spend.

The problem is that there is no way to prove that it will always be profitable. Even if you manage to convince yourself of this, it will be impossible to convince others. This means that you will have to spin it out on your own, with your own money. That is, you will not be able to quickly buy the whole world :). And slowly you can not have time, one day the bot will stop bringing profit :).

That is why selling bots makes sense. That's just really winning bot no one will buy, small players such returns will not seduce, and large will not believe that he really does not accidentally wins :)

sanyooooook:

Yura, Yura, why sell a bot if it can consistently bring in a percentage?

I don't have any bots that bring stable interest. Stable interest is promised by banks or scams. But a bank can also go bust.

Trading systems from time to time fall into drawdowns, even if not dangerous for the deposited funds, but nevertheless. One can only dream of stability.

Reshetov:

I don't have bots that bring stable interest. Stable interest is promised by banks or scams. But a bank can also go bust.

Candid:

The problem is that it is impossible to prove that it will always be profitable. Even if you can convince yourself of it, it is impossible to convince others. This means that you will have to spin it out on your own, with your own money. That is, you will not be able to quickly buy the whole world :). And slowly you can not have time, one day the bot will stop bringing profit :).

That is why selling bots makes sense. That's just really winning bot no one will buy, small players such returns will not seduce, and large will not believe that he really does not accidentally wins :)

), i.e. in any case you will have to sell the thing which will soon sell out.

sanyooooook:
), i.e. in any case you will have to sell a piece of junk that will soon sell out.

If an EA goes into a drawdown, it does not mean that it will not come out of that drawdown.

And if the Expert Advisor has no stops or it is a Martin with increasing balance and equity is exponentially approaching the margin call, then of course it will sell a rubbish that may not fail soon, but will do so anyway, because it has no elementary risk management.

sanyooooook:
), i.e. you have to sell stuff that will soon sell out anyway.
That's not right. It is right to sincerely believe that you are a philanthropist and selling the grail just for that reason. :)

Candid:
That's not right. It is correct to genuinely believe that you are a philanthropist and selling the grail just for that reason. :)

am I selling the grail? )

ZS: well yeah, that's right, people believe in kindness and freebies )

Reshetov:

If an EA goes into a drawdown, it does not mean that it will not come out of that drawdown.

And if the advisor has no stops or it is a martin that has a rising balance and equity is exponentially close to the margin call, then of course you are selling a piece of junk that may not fail soon, but will do so because it lacks basic risk management.

what are you talking about with your drawdowns? is this a sore subject for you? do you want to talk about it? )

We are heading towards the fact that MQL5 will be the first forum whose members have determined

the futility of its further existence and decided to close it,

so as not to mislead people))