I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 5

kylinar2012:

Dear Rosh, please teach me how to "choose a contractor more carefully", what questions to ask, what documents to demand or whatever. I am not a programmer, moreover, I do not understand it. Accordingly, I wrote in TOR what I want to see. The contractor did not have any questions about the terms of reference.

Have you read the articles "Some tips for first-time customers," "How to order the preparation ofanEA and get the desired result?Trader's Guide"?
Советник на заказ. Инструкция для трейдера. - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Советник на заказ. Инструкция для трейдера. - Статьи по MQL4: особенности автоматических торговых стратегий

Note my earlier comment.

Unfortunately, a lot of people in the freelance service are now abusing arbitrage and running to arbitrage when something goes wrong. As a result everyone involved is wasting time and resources. Arbitrage parsing is not a free activity. Both participants lose ratings and the client gets fined.

kylinar2012:
And why didn't you cite the whole task, but only 2 lines, while there was also a code for several pages, it was not nice.
Only because I have no right to put details available only to the two parties of the agreement and the administration. You can right here and lay it out, it's your job.

sergeev:

I would also ask you - at what point did you freeze the funds in your account?

When the contractor had no more questions and proceeded with the implementation?

Or did he force you to specify and freeze the amount?

The ToR cannot be agreed without freezing the funds. The first step is to freeze the money and then everything else, check if you are interested.

sanyooooook:

make a button to terminate the agreement by agreement of the parties,

with a refund of the blocked funds to the customer's account

This is the most reasonable option, but it does not benefit the Arbitrage, which in this case does not perform a regulatory function, but a parasitic one.

Rosh:
Only because I am not allowed to post details that are only available to the two parties to the contract and the administration. You can post it here yourself, it is your job.
Then it is not ethical to post two lines.

Renat:

Note my earlier comment.

Unfortunately, many people in freelance services are now abusing arbitrage and as soon as something goes wrong, they run to arbitrage. As a result everyone involved is wasting time and resources. Arbitrage parsing is not a free activity. Both participants lose ratings and the client gets fined.

I have not gone to arbitration and if the contractor says that he has not calculated his strength and cannot do the job, it happens, so we end the relationship, but you cannot force someone to do something they are not good at.

The question was why I had to pay for it.

Somehow there is still no clear answer.

MLR:
This is the most sensible option, but it does not benefit the Arbitration Tribunal, which in this case has a parasitic function rather than a regulatory one.

If you think about the consequences of your advice it is easy to find that 80% of all tasks will end in an "amicable dissolution".

For "no one has pity on anyone", "why pay when you can pay nothing" and "I will pay on the side".

Dear admin, please tell me if I understand correctly.

For example, I order an EA for intersection of 2 MA.

I say I am ready to pay 100 units and I want the result in 24 hours.

one of developers agrees.

24 hours pass and I do not receive my EA. OR 12 hours pass and the developer says he does not quite understand how to implement it.

Either way, I decide that the developer is unsuitable (it's hard to be sure of qualifications based on rating alone)

do i understand correctly that i still get a 5% penalty, even though it's only the developer's fault?

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Armen:

Do I understand correctly that I still incur a 5% penalty, even though it's only the developer's fault?
Yes. Plus a rating loss/penalty for both participants.