I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 3

Contender:

MQ brought the customer and the contractor together, this is the MQ service.

funny

Yoschik:
funny

that's what the customer paid for )

not for what they put together, but for what's funny )

sanyooooook:

that's what the customer paid for )

not for what they put together, but for what's funny )

Funny to the hedgehog bear, he has to pay for it.

kylinar2012:

In fact, I have been to many arbitrations in my life (real ones). And this arbitration (yours) does not look like a normal arbitration, at least both sides are heard, but you did not even ask my opinion when you made the decision.

This sounds more like arbitrage than arbitrage.

When you have an order but no service where to place it, you order from some programmer, make an advance payment, he can not do it and disappears with your money ... and here you got them back by deducting a small commission, you paid the provided warranty that you will make an EA or refund money ... everything seems clear.

Contender:
Funny to the hedgehog bear, he has to pay too.
It's always like this (

but if the deal were bigger, say 500, then the commission is 25, the contractor only after confirming that he can't implement it or something else (it has happened to me), and the client pays for it all)

sanyooooook:
but if it were a bigger deal, say 500, the commission is 25, and the contractor only after confirming that he cannot sell it (it has happened with me too), and the client pays for it all )
yeah )

Yoschik:
Yeah )
business the Russian way )

sanyooooook:
But if the deal was bigger, say 500, then 25 kmsa, the performer only after confirmation if he can't sell or something else (it has happened with me), and the customer pays for all of this )

and the customer writes a bad feedback to the performer and everyone else thinks a lot then whether to give him the job ))

_Techno_:

The customer writes bad feedback to the performer and everyone else thinks a lot about whether to give the job to him or not))

It is not allowed to leave feedback after arbirage