How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 5

So the signal is active and the provider is trading, what complaints can there be ?

newdigital:

So - the regulator has to act as a provider, guaranteeing for him (monetary guarantee)? So - you propose this scheme: regulator = provider ... and then who will regulate the regulator (and you by the way)? Another regulator? the regulator's regulator? :)

And for mistakes in investing funds (signal subscription fees) the one who made the mistake, i.e. the subscriber, is responsible. And in this case his knowledge = his profit.

If I opened a buy on EUR-dollar, but the price went against me, and I lost, do I have to open a branch here against the regulator in the USA, like "give me the money" :)

I'm stuck again ... That's it, I'm done.

Absolutely right! To my favourites -)
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

newdigital:

So - the regulator has to act as a provider, guaranteeing for him (monetary guarantee)? So - you propose this scheme: regulator = provider ... and then who will regulate the regulator (and you by the way)? Another regulator? the regulator's regulator? :)

And for mistakes in investing funds (signal subscription fees) the one who made the mistake, i.e. the subscriber, is responsible. And in this case his knowledge = his profit.

If I opened a buy on EUR-dollar, but the price went against me, and I lost, then what - should I open a branch here against the regulator in the USA, like "give me the money" :)

I'm stuck again ... That's it, I'm done.

The US should have been shot a long time ago. They print billions of tons of their "toilet paper" and you have to sit here and clean up.... all these defaults....))))

Paying by the day would be a great solution.

It would be easier to get paid subscribers, and easier for people to drop in 1-2 dollars to try it out.

I.e. leave it up to suppliers to choose between a monthly fee or a daily fee.

ProstoTak:

Paying by the day would be a great solution.

It would be easier to get paid subscribers, and easier for people to drop in 1-2 dollars to try it out.

I.e. leave it up to suppliers to choose between a monthly fee or a daily fee.

So there is a feature, if I'm not mistaken, a weekly fee, or even less (correct me if I'm wrong).

server:
So there is a feature, if I am not mistakenly paid by the week, or even less (correct me if this information is wrong)
The basic subscription price is set per month and cannot be less than 20 credits. Users of your signals can subscribe for one month or one week. In the second case subscription price is set to 1/4 of a month.

I wonder why the minimum entry is 20 credits?

If you could subscribe for 1 dollar a day (minimum), it would be more fun for many people.

ProstoTak:

I wonder why the minimum entry is 20 credits?

If you could do it by the day and $1 (minimum), that would be a lot more fun for a lot of people.

Especially when there was no trading on the day of subscription. You have subscribed for a day, sat, waited and the subscription was over without a single signal. Or got into a losing trade on that day, decided - poop, and then people earned the rest of the days...

I have suggested such a scheme:

• The buyer pays for the signal for a month.
  • The money is frozen.
  • After a month, if the supplier has made money, he gets the dough. If not, the dough is returned to him.

I suggested that the organizers' commission should be left with them.

What's wrong with that? Everything can be controlled. Just listen to us blissful...

For victims, see SouthPark 1501, it's very graphic. And, most importantly, it's on point.

And anyway - have any of the people writing complaints here - tried trading?