How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 2

Rosh:
What do the rules, which were adopted at the time of subscription, say about this? Read it carefully before calling out to the public.

What do the risks have to do with it?

It's not about the loss of funds in the account, it's about the service not being able to be provided.

Someday, someone will open a deposit of $10, spin it up risky by pipsing/scalping/ averaging up to 300 thus getting many willing to sign up for such high percentages of return.

The trader switches it on, collects money for a day or two and cashes it out.

And suddenly he will not trade! Let's say not a single trade in a month )))).

So what? Is this a scam or the trader's right?

Clause V.8 of the Rules

"In case of termination of signal broadcasting by the Provider, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account".

Doesn't a drain on the Provider's account result in termination of broadcasting?

A100:

Clause V.8 of the Rules

"In case of termination of signal broadcasting by the Provider, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account".

Doesn't a drain on the Provider's account result in termination of broadcasting?

It does not say that they are refunded).

zfs:
It does not say that they are refunded).
If they are not transferred to the Provider's account, they remain with the Subscriber - an implicit refund. And if they are taken from the Subscriber and not transferred to the Provider, the question is where they are?

A100:
If they are not transferred to the Provider's account, they remain with the Subscriber - an implicit refund.
Or remains with MQ

A100:
If they are not transferred to the Provider's account, they remain with the Subscriber - an implicit refund. And if they are taken from the Subscriber and not received by the Provider, then the question is where are they?
In a fat, fat wallet). When you signed up for a signal, didn't you see the risks? Now you are crying, you took a risk in the hope for easy profits. These are your losses due to unconscious actions. It's like not checking the oil in your engine to see if it runs out. Your lottery ticket didn't play. The money you lost was an experience for you. There is no super profit without super risk.

ProstoTak:

The trader will switch on the subscription, collect the money for a day or two - cash it out.

And suddenly he does not trade! Let's say not a single trade in a month ))))

So what? Is this a scam or a trader's right?

So this is what you should have thought about before buying any signals at all. The scheme itself is originally unprofitable for investor when payment is made for time and not for result. So fraud is not fraud... whatever. The investor is screwed either way )

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

How do I get my paid signal back? Question to site Administration.

newdigital, 2013.10.29 09:38

Maybe offtopic, but here I was reminded of the principle of HYIP (or here in Russian). What is this? It's when you do not know the provider, he is not a regular on forums, etc., and what he does - only he knows, and when he stops and says to himself "enough" (and screw everyone) - only he knows.

For example, he (unknown to anyone) offers to invest 10 quid for you, and says the profit will be 50% a day. A week goes by and he pays people normally. Is it okay to go in there? No ... a week is the max for something like that ... In fact, such projects last for three days :) and then? After that, he dumps everyone and leaves.

It happens, for example, that he says that the profit of 15% a month ... If it has been 2 months and everything is fine, it is also a critical period when you should not enter ... you should have done it right after the first month ...

it also matters how much to enter...

==============

Another example. You know the provider from this forum: he helps people by answering their questions in the branches, he opens his branches, and he does not bail even if his signal goes down. You can always ask him something, for example - in his profile on a particular signal, or in the general forum where he resides (on our forum). Here the approach to investing your money (while subscription to a signal is your investment) should be purely technical. But here too there is a so to speak lifespan of the signal ...

==============

In short - I advise you to subscribe to providers who are regulars on this forum. If you went the first way (by way of HYIP) - it is also possible, but very, very risky (and it's your risk).

==============

Risk.

Let's say you have 300 credits/bucks, which you decide to spend on subscription ... How much you can spend on the first a la HYIP variant? Well, not more than 30 (10% of amount you are ready to invest in signals and you can lose without much tragedy for example), and of course you have to do it when Provider opened a signal and showed profit. Because if you do it later, he will gain subscribers and get out.

The remaining 270 credits can be distributed among well-known friends (known to all publicly by their posts on this forum) ... and how much on what signal - there are technical issues (his equity/balance, his initial deposit, stop loss on a trade opening, how many trades per week, what his take profit - not 1 or 2 pips ... no martingale, etc.). You can ask him in his profile (you can ask and answer about signals there), or in general about strategy - in his some thread.

==============

I know that 'one account = one signal', but just stating my opinion as if in general.

What I mean here is that if you understand the price of subscription for a signal as an investment (that is, the subscriber paid for something in the hope of increasing it) then the principle is the same - whether you buy a house in Miami for a million to resell it later or invest 10 quid in the signal.

People who cannot invest even 10 quid properly will not be able to manage more capital either (because it is even more complicated and there are more risks).