ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 31

Rann:

A regular kitchen doesn't know where the corridor (spread) is going to move, but this one does. It's the perfect business.

We should think about setting one up.

How does she know? It can know and move its internal quotes and create such corridors in large lots. But if the whole world is moving and this broker is sideways? Oh, he's the one who's cutting the spread. In his personal corridor :)

sumkin75:

How does she know? It can know and move its internal quotes, create those corridors with large lots. But if the whole world is moving and this broker is sideways? Oh, he's the one who's cutting the spread. In his personal corridor :)

They don't care where the "world" is going. They have their own prices and their own liquidity.

The people look at it, the liquidity is within zero compared to other exchanges, it's a sandbox.

They make money on the withdrawal, due to the lack of any liquidity.

let's say MM puts an order for 2 to buy and 5 to sell

as a rule, you are stuck or you should withdraw, but at a loss and for a profit of MM.

MMs practically do not move their buy orders very low below the market price

the result is that when they're down, they're not out, it's a long wait and see strategy.

I don't think there's trading on non-existent funds or stocks.

sumkin75:

How does she know? It can know and move its internal quotes, create those corridors with big lots. But if the whole world is moving and this broker is sideways? Oh, he's the one who's cutting the spread. In his personal corridor :)

If the entire world has no such instruments, and only this broker has, then there is no action, nothing to compare with. And he creates the momentum himself against the aggregate position.

Rann:
If there are no such instruments around the world, but only this one, then there is no momentum, nothing to compare it to. And the momentum it creates itself against the aggregate position.

If I were a "forex director", I would do exactly that on it.

MetaDriver:

If I were a "forex director", I would do exactly that on it.

Yes, it is an interesting topic. We will try to implement it in the near future within the framework of our ECN, but I will be the forex director.

We will see how and what happens, and maybe we will show people how the global forex works on mini-model. Only there forex director are several big banks.

Rann:

Yes, it is an interesting topic. We will try to implement it in the near future within our ECN, only I will be the forex director.

Good job. ;)

// Just kidding, Dimitri. :)

Rann:

I will be the director of forex.

And I'll get a percentage for revealing the idea.)

komposter:
And me a percentage for revealing the idea )
and me a commission from both for the whole local forex idea.))