ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 27

sanyooooook: BTC-e.com, try it, all the conditions are there.
It's a long way away. But it clears your head just fine.

sumkin75:

And add a member for "buy from yourself, sell to yourself".

:)

that's in there too

TheXpert:
Well, that's a long way off. But it clears the mind perfectly.
What he described there is both a betting market and trading with yourself only LP one, but MT4 is like a second LP, it all runs on the same platform

sumkin75: ... Eh, if only one could still take advantage of the worst offer, bypassing the best.
Cracked my brain. Zero bid on any pairing okay?

GaryKa:
Broke my brain. Zero bid on any pair will do?

No, that's not it. I'm talking about the beginning of the topic. You could make a break-even with 2 or 3 accounts. Trading with each other. Not looking at the price. We don't care about the price. We agree with the price we offer each other.

We need 3 bidders, in short.

sumkin75:

No, that's not it. I'm talking about the beginning of the topic. You could make a break-even with 2 or 3 accounts. Trading with each other. Not looking at the price. We don't care about the price. We agree with the price we offer each other.

We need 3 bidders, in short.

Please don't take it seriously.

Just kidding.

That's the kind of thing that can get you killed.

Everything that is not forbidden is allowed. If anything, I'll be the third :-)

Young:
Everything that's not forbidden is allowed. I'll be the third if anything :-)

Stay where you are.

They're on their way to you now.

sumkin75:

We need three members, in short.

Wouldn't four be good enough? Or let's join us on BTC-e... We already have three, you'll be the fourth.

;-)

sumkin75:

Why inside the spread? Not at all)

Let's take the most illiquid instrument. There is a bid and an ask. These are the best offers. But nobody wants to use them. Then the best bid gets bored of being the best for whatever reason and goes away. The bid moved down to the new best offer. And at the same time, a new best offer emerged. He, too, moved down. Kotira moved both prices without a single transaction. Etc.

Patterns can be drawn. Theoretically

Not inside the spread, but inside the spread from outside suppliers.

Example.

LMAX gives a Bid/Ask of 20/30.

As long as LMAX gives it, you can only change the price within that value by placing, moving and removing limit orders. For example, you set the buy limit at 25, you get a visible spread of 25/30. At the same time the spread from external providers is still 20/30. If you load the glass, it will be visible.

It is also possible to trade with each other. If you disable the suppliers, you get a pure exchange.

You can try to trade in threes inside the spread on some illiquid. But I do not understand how you are going to make money on it.