Interesting Financial Videos October 2013 - page 6

newdigital:

If we want to attract traders (who will be clients for programmers), then the video needs to be appropriate, so that people know what they are buying in the Market (ordering from Work, subscribing to Signals), why they are buying it, how they can use/analyse it, and so on.

Traders come and go (by losing deposits :), or gaining skill, or getting/buying what they need), new traders come again ... but programmers stay forever ...

---------------------------------

then the name of the thread should be appropriate.

and there is not a single video about programmers! /and for them all this altruism, as I understood from the context/.

all /majority/ of the available videos are designed for those who analyze or learn to analyze... it's boring, you need courage,

I think it's necessary to have it in the videos for traders and about traders,

You're just offended that I deleted two of your videos... well... sometimes my videos get deleted, too, and it's okay to keep the thread cleaner.

As for the programming videos, go ahead and post them. I'm not a programmer, but you probably are, that's your hand in apology.

Now traders do technical analysis on weekends (since market is closed on weekends) - here is the latest video about it.

========

About altruism ... Here's an example. I do mini articles here (from external sources - here). When it reaches 100 pcs - I will simply write the same terms of reference (as a separate strategy), and trade them with handles. But now the coders are already making products based on articles, while traders are ordering the work.

And programmers also ask me to open a branch on Ichimoku indicator, and one more on patterns (with video) ... ... traders' branches. They will use them to create products in the Market, and they will order work in the service afterwards ...

Another example - this thread together with this one. About trading on the news. Do you know what you get now? Coders are making products in the Marketplace in parallel to the posts... as if on the wave of trader's interest.

And the profile? I post to the profile, the coder makes a share to himself... then opens a branch... then his product appears...

There are many more examples.

========

Altruism is when a coder makes a product in the Marketplace... e.g., called "Adaptive SSA Indicator with Recalculating Cycle"... and waits for someone to buy it, without explaining to people in any thread - what SSA is, why recalculated, and why people need it (many don't need it at all) ... this is altruism. And working for yourself is kind of a bad thing, right?

I'm not a programmer, but if I were, I'd be up to my eyebrows in it, sorry. Why? Because you have to use all the opportunities provided by mql5, and not just wait for someone to buy something.

========

All posts (including mine) without videos will be deleted ... in an hour ... as :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Interesting Financial Videos October 2013

newdigital, 2013.09.30 15:21

This is a branch with the most interesting Forex and financial market videos. Videos on trading and trading lessons are welcome.

Please - no offtopics, just the good stuff. All comments without video will be deleted without warning.

thanks for the chat

Forexanalysis, the video shows how to determine bullish and bearish volume

Webinar 18. Modern View of Elliott Analysis (for 2 hours)

Contents:

1. Forex is not a balance of supply and demand.
  2. Learning how to trade forex in a month or two is impossible. It is required to go from chartism to understanding every movement of currencies (from m1 to month-to-month).
  3. Modern analysts and classics on the causes of rising/falling rates.
  4. Understanding the market is a condition of "following the market".
  5. Short course of the wave analysis, the knowledge of which is an opportunity not to get into 98% of "sinking" market participants.

========

You can read a little bit of theory in this mini Elliott Wave Theory article at mql4

On our portal mql5 there are two good articles :

Implementation of the automatic analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5

В данной статье рассматривается создание автоматического анализатора волн Эллиотта на языке MQL5. Предполагается, что читатель уже знаком с волновой теорией, а если нет, то необходимо обратиться к соответствующим источникам.

и

AutoElliottWaveMaker - a tool for semi-automatic partitioning of Elliott Waves in MetaTrader 5

The article "Realization of the automatic analysis of Elliott Waves in MQL5" described the algorithm of automatic markup of Elliott Waves, which has several disadvantages, one of which is its slowness. Realizing this, and the fact that the self-automatic analysis alone is of little practical use, it was decided to develop a tool for semi-automatic markup of waves ...

In the English version of MT5 CodaBase, there is an Expert Advisor ElliottWaveMaker 3.0. There are two mini articles in its discussion thread(here and here), which explain everything about it in popular (English) language.

Волновая Теория Эллиотта - Технический Анализ
  • www.metatrader5.com
Волновая Теория Эллиотта - Технический анализ на MQL4

The next video is also on the same topic, but it's not 2 hours but seven minutes :)

Learning to trade. Elliott Wave Analysis. Started at

This is the sequel - also 7 minutes

Learning how to trade. Rules of wave analysis

Learning how to trade. Medium term operations

Planning a medium-term trade (using Sberbank shares as an example). For 8 minutes

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Learning how to trade. Moving averages (3 minute video) - again with Sberbank as an example

Training in trading. Breakout strategy practice