Interesting Financial Videos October 2013 - page 5

Webinar 17. Global market vision

There is no doubt in the financial community that the world is increasingly becoming a single market. Over the last two decades, everyone has witnessed an acceleration of the globalisation of financial markets. In the first place, this is manifested in the fact that international financial markets have expanded considerably and the volume of transactions in the currency and capital markets has increased considerably.

Contents:

1. carry trade information. The role of interest rates in currency movements.
  2. The relationship between the US stock market and the movement of dollar pairs (gbp/usd, eur/usd) and yen crosses.
  3. Other fundamental factors that influence market movements.
  4. Other trivial laws as the relationship of "reserve currencies"(gold, precious metals, chf), with the stock and again carry-trade currencies, oil.

What do you mean one author's branch?

What's wrong with my videos that they were taken down?

I don't do videos, I don't want them to be taken down.

vspexp:

What do you mean one author's branch?

What's wrong with my videos that they were taken down?

I don't do videos, but they're gonna get taken down.

The first video is a blatant advertisement for UT services (I've encountered them many times on the forums)

The second video - a drunken rich man talking to all of us in an aggressive manner, using foul language and "nothing" (like we're all assholes, and he's the only rich and smart one) ...

The market shows us where the best opportunities are

Since today is the weekend in the market (and traders analyze the market during this time) - I suggest you watch a video, which is thought-provoking (true - on the history I apologize)

Candlestick Patterns and Gaps

This video is a thematic continuation of the previous one

Technical analysis (Forex, commodity, stock market). 1

This three-part video focuses on the basic concepts of technical analysis. Technical analysis is a concept of market forecasting based on graphical methods (price plan, graphical models of price, support and resistance lines), methods of digital filtering and mathematical approximation (various indicators), theory of price cycles (for example, Elliott Wave Theory).

Практическая реализация цифровых фильтров на MQL5 для начинающих
Практическая реализация цифровых фильтров на MQL5 для начинающих
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Идее цифровой фильтрации сигналов посвящаются достаточно объёмные темы обсуждения на форумах по построению торговых систем. В этой статье автор знакомит с процессом превращения кода более простого индикатора SMA из своей статьи "Пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5 для начинающих" в код гораздо более сложного универсального цифрового фильтра. В ней также изложены простейшие приёмы замены текста в коде и методика получения простейших навыков по исправлению ошибок программирования.

Technical Analysis (Forex, Commodity, Stock Market) Part 2

Technical Analysis (Forex, Commodities, Stock Market) Part 3. 3

This is the last part of the technical analysis video course

newdigital:

The first video is a blatant advertisement for UT services (I've come across them repeatedly on the forums)

The second video is a drunken conversation between a rich man and all of us in an aggressive, foul-mouthed and "no-thing" manner (like we are all assholes and he is the only rich and smart one) ...

Yeah, better than hours of "teaching".

vspexp:
Well yes better than hours of "training".

If we want to attract traders (who will be clients for programmers), then the video needs to be appropriate, so that people know what they are buying in the Market (ordering from Work, subscribing to Signals), why they are buying it, can use/analyse it, and so on.

Traders come and go (by losing their deposits :), or gaining skills, or getting/buying what they need), new traders come again ... And programmers stay always ...

=========

I will delete all comments without video (later).