Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 63

sanyooooook:

Yeah, and then the profit is shared by all, and everyone has 500 times the share of the profit that was made from the withdrawn order

I don't know. ) It would be interesting to see the actual scheme. ))

Of course I don't care about that (I'm petty), but without a statement about the withdrawal of the application to bezbank, the big guys won't go to them.

sanyooooook:

So, they don't send anything anywhere, they just model inside the office, i.e. it's essentially the same kitchen, only with new possibilities

to sell to Peter Ivanov, against Ivan Petrov inside this company.

And Dickfix wanted to attract attention to these offices so that there would be more liquidity within the company, otherwise it is just a regular sandbox.

It is up to the broker's discretion to leverage. The broker is taking a risk (he may not get a big loss from Petr), the law does not prohibit it.

tol64:
I don't know. ) It would be interesting to see the actual scheme. ))

Well, Rann is around, you could ask him, you could ask Renat, but I think the question will go unanswered.

ZS: This is classified information (c).

MetaDriver:
The broker takes the risk (he may not get a big loss from Petya), the law does not prohibit it.

which forex is over-the-counter )

I don't think it's that complicated, it's simpler, don't withdraw anything and sit on banana islands)

sanyooooook:

I think the question will remain unanswered.

ZS: this is classified information (c)

You could try sometime to calculate/draw a scheme. Fantasize. ))

Rann:

Yes. But if you look deeper, in fact the doughboys have Ask, the buyers have Bid. And until they are equal, there is no deal. So it turns out that the sell limit is executed by Ask, but only when Ask is equal to Bid, and therefore it can be considered that it is executed by Bid. And if you add external suppliers to this scheme and assume that all their liquidity is given by limits, it becomes even more confusing.

The broads have both the ask and the bid. It is like an anecdote - a former mraket-maker selling potatoes at the bazaar is easy to recognise: he always has 2 prices - to buy and to sell)))

sanyooooook:
Of course I don't care about that (I'm petty), but without claims to withdraw the application to bezbank, the big guys won't go to them.

"Interbank is called "interbank" because it is between banks;)

Your c.o.

i_logic:

"Interbank" is called "interbank" because it is between banks;)

Your C.O.

i.e. you cannot get into the interbank market without becoming a bank ))

ZS: There is a marketplace for everyone, just no one is allowed in).

sanyooooook:

ZS: There's a venue for all of them, they just don't let just anyone in there.)

Maybe from a certain deposit size. )