Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 9

micle:
You're making fun of me here, but by the way, there's an implementation of a Piping Server in the archive. The local Code Base does not even mention MQL Piping Server on bare WinAPI.
CodeBase is not a panacea. Who needs it, can find it.

If about me - read the literacy (thought a lot, not all figured it out). Well, you all understood, and tried to run in the real world (I'm only about this idea HRENFX), well, and earn, or only I roll crap

Young:
If you mean me - read the literacy (thought a lot, not all figured it out). Well, you all understood, and tried to run in the real, well, and earn, or only I roll crap

This is getting interesting. Let's try it another way.

What did you understand from my first link"here"?

I am reading here and do not understand anything, how to run EAs, so far only pricegiver works, and how about the others, or they are only for demo account
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Yes, as I understood it, "This robot needs a donor robot that will close its positions according to TP. It's not a problem to create one on a demo account." From a demo account an order is sent to close an open limit by TP. but what type of demo account, what broker should it be?

Young:
I'll tell you how I understood it: "This robot needs a donor robot to close its positions according to TP. It's not a problem to create one on a demo account." From a demo account sends an order to close on the TP open limiter. but what type of demo account, what broker should be?
What do you think?

MetaDriver:
What do you think?
The broker is probably the same and the account is probably a standard one, no commission - but an ECN account with real trades

nowt:
I'm reading here and do not understand how to run EAs, only pricegiver is working so far, how about the others, or they are only for demo account
ah if you only knew how much i would love to teach you how to run it on your real account now.......

MetaDriver:
If you only knew how much I'd like to teach you how to run it on your real life now.......
Oh, sarcastic, oh, sarcastic.

Young:
The broker is probably the same, and the account is probably the standard terms, no commission

Read the FAQ. Until you understand the answer to your question, you'd better not go near the terminal at all...

:)