Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 5

micle:
2013.09.25 00:47 Buy 1.00 GBPJPY 157.996 157.058 158.056 2013.09.25 00:47 158.056 -8.00
60.77 [tp]

This is one of the trades of this robot. buying, closing within 1 minute, and the vast majority of transactions are closed in less than a minute. This begs the question: perhaps you need an ECN for a reason?

The answer is simple. This robot needs a donor robot that will close its positions according to TP. It would not be a problem to create such a robot on a demo account. It makes no sense to discuss further, because he who is smart will understand it, and it makes no sense to explain to a fool.

Bingo! I woke up and the author had already revealed his approach. That's exactly how it turned out.

getch:

Password: www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12342

RUSSIAN comment:

It took me an hour and a half to write the framework of this TC. And three times more - debugging. Where the main time was spent for fighting bugs of ECN, MT4 bridge and MT4 terminal (wrong update of order tables - fake limiters, etc.).

The result was ridiculous, as was the spontaneous idea of creating the TS. The purpose of publishing it was, as always, the same: to motivate traders to improve their literacy (despite the expected discrediting of themselves and the failure of the idea).

PriceGiver.mq4 is a simple MM algorithm: spread trading against losing PriceTakers. In this case, for the sake of simplicity, no classification (the main feature of any MM algorithm) of PriceTakers was done. So I chose the easiest variant: to create a losing PriceTaker.

PriceTaker.mq4 is that very draining hamster.

It is clear that PriceGiving is possible only on ECN/STP platforms. This TS, in particular, shows the advantage of such venues: you can trade against other clients. I.e. using MM algorithms. In this case you will not be a toxic trader. About the simple implementation of the classifiers of market participants.

Consider this TS as a practical tutorial.

Of course, you can eclipse any results of demo contests with this TS (for example, this one (www.dukascopy.com/strategycontest/)). But do not forget what these contests are for and who "calls the tune". Organizers of such contests, in order to avoid unnecessary headaches, I recommend to hold them where you cannot be a PriceGiver. I.e. on STP-platforms (without ECN).

Keep in mind that such TCs can be used to transfer money from one account to another. For example, fraudulent trust schemes are possible, when a manager collects a significant amount of investor's money and then overflows it to his account, losing on commissions.

Overflow can also be of interest to money laundering schemes, evading other types of liability, etc.

It is important that you now have theoretical and practical data on the implementation of this type of activity. And, of course, a theoretical and practical basis for creating your own MM algorithms.

Trade in limits, create your own liquidity on ECN/STP-platforms - it is profitable.

Note that an MM algorithm does not require this kind of spread trading at all. It is sufficient to choose a weakly variable FI (or create a synthetic). For example, EURDKK (or EURUSD * USDDKK). The FI flatness serves as a certain measure of risk of the MM algorithm: the less it changes during position opening - the lower the risk. The same synthetics still allow to disguise the MM algorithm from simple detection. In particular, the same "overflow" can be implemented hard to identify.

In general, generalise, think, experiment, investigate - useful.

ECN/STP-platforms got another tool for testing and detecting subtle bugs of ECN-pricing and execution. Once again, the problematic areas of MT4 have been exposed. Perhaps, the public will finally raise the question of their relevance of fixing...

The demonstration work of the TS is finished. If you find it interesting - I will be happy to get your feedback. There will be no more posts from me here. Good luck!

From here.

I'm much more concerned about something else. Since yesterday, subscriptions to other, quite normal signals have started to fall off as well!!!! Now that's not nice at all....

kPVT:
Hence.

Fresh post)

"Trade limiters, build your liquidity on ECN/STP platforms - it's profitable."

Trading with limiters and creating liquidity for brokers is very profitable, especially if you have no strategy and stupidly using martingale on the spread to work off this post).

micle:
Bingo! I woke up and the author had already revealed his approach. That's exactly how it turned out.

Yes, that was a great try! Could hardly keep from commenting yesterday. ;)

Score.

micle:
2013.09.25 00:47 Buy 1.00 GBPJPY 157.996 157.058 158.056 2013.09.25 00:47 158.056 -8.00
60.77 [tp]

This is one of the trades of this robot. buying, closing within 1 minute, and the vast majority of transactions are closed in less than a minute. This begs the question: does this ECN have to be used for a reason?

DickFX wrote that the bid is often higher than the ask.

This raises a simple question: how such orders may appear in the stack, because they must be executed before they hit the stack?

Contender:

DickFX wrote that it is not uncommon for a bid to be higher than an ask.

This raises a simple question: how can such bids end up in the cup, since they have to execute before they hit the cup?

They are from different LP. As far as I know, LPs rarely trade them - the risks are greater than just getting a commission on client trades.

Hello Admins! Turn on your signature!!! Enough with the rhetoric... If this fact is fraudulent, let people see for themselves... And in fact, the comment by the author of the owl is not clear to me at all, and I still haven't found the password to the archive... So much fuss over something that is not clear....

Heroix:
They are from different LPs. As far as I know, the DCs rarely trade them - the risks are greater than just getting a commission on client trades.
Yes, and also very attractive to clients.

ffb67640:
The owl author's comment is not clear to me at all, and I still couldn't find the password to the archive...

:)

They are the kind of people who should be protected from themselves.