Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 3

sandex:
Do you really still believe in 6500% per day...

On the real? No, of course not. That's not what we're talking about, it's not a working strategy, or an old strategy, or not very profitable, or not profitable at all. It's just a kick in the ass.

For some reason everyone forgets about the pam, on which there was 1000000 percent profit (now 200000) can anyone boast of such? On which in one (some) month there was a gain of more than 100 times.

By the way 100% a day is real. On the real. If you catch the moment. And even with a tangible deposit.

MetaDriver:

I have long been interested in watching hrenfx's trading. As far as I know some other autotraders are interested too. I talked to hrenfx. As a result, he got the opportunity to monitor the account in signals. Unfortunately, he cannot do it himself - he is banned.

He asked to delete his account. But the thirst/work for publicity requires coming up with "he was given demo accounts to manage".

Dima, you're asking so passionately, that I have to ask you: what's the purpose of your visit ...? :) Just kidding.
I already know about the trading conditions of this broker, I will use them.
I didn't notice anything tricky, or are you hinting at some kind of machinations? You'd better write it straight, because it sounded a bit strange.

The "hrenfx manager" is just a public bait for a couple of companies.

And he knows very well what he is really doing - he is lying to the public, drawing tens of thousands of percent per annum. He used to show charts in pams with hidden statistics (where the account type can also be falsified), and now he's switched to demos.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

TheXpert:

By the way 100% a day is real. In real life. If you catch the moment. And even with a tangible deposit.

The main thing is to be stable, with a tangible sum and tangible lots.

TheXpert:

For some reason everyone forgets about the pam where there was 1000000 percent profit (now 200000) can anyone boast of such a thing? On which in one (some) month there was a gain of more than 100 times.

What naivety.

He drew everything there on the pam, slipping exactly the same demo account. And now he's trying to slip pips on a demo account again as heroic.

Renat:

What naivety.

He drew everything there on the pum, slipping a demo account exactly the same way. And now he's trying to put pips on the demo account again as a heroic move.

Sorry to be blunt. Are your words confirmed?

p.s. In my memory, there was once a scuffle there with an incorrect display of equity at the end of the day.

Heroix:

Sorry to be blunt. Are your words confirmed?

p.s. in my memory, there was once a glitch there with incorrect equity display at the end of the day.

Everything was clear with his pamm a long time ago when it was first presented here many months ago. But not everyone knows how to understand numbers, unfortunately.

He still has this "over 200,000%" pamm with zero (strange? it's a pamm!) subscribers and completely hidden detailed stats active.

No clear answer from the administration as to why the pipswitch has been banned.

TheXpert:
Do you see the ref link? Have you ever seen one from him? Traded there? Why the stupid questions?
No, that's not what Dima meant.

semiromidvironi:
There's still no intelligible answer from the administration as to why they banned the pipswitch.
That they didn't have time to connect...

Renat:
In the past everything in pams with hidden statistics (where account type can also be falsified)
I don't know about today, but until recently even in signals the account type was sometimes clearly falsified