Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 44

TheXpert:

Can you try to open 2 counter lots and close them programmatically using OrderCloseBy?

I tried it on the demo with the second order, the comsa does not take it at this closing.

ZS: I still do not get the money.

sanyooooook:

I tried it on the demo from the second order, the comsa does not take at this close.

Well, that's for sure.

ZS: they still haven't transferred the money to me

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just trying to figure it out so I could get it done quickly. It worked out.

TheXpert:

Well, that's for sure.

I'm sorry to hear that. That's why I was figuring it out, so I could get it done right away. I did.
I may have only made the request 8 hours after you, I asked the admin, he said yesterday everyone will be recharged )

TheXpert:

Well, that's for sure.

is it possible to do 0.5% per lap, or does it take 1% off?

sanyooooook:
I mean, can you do 0.5% per lap, or does it take 1% off?
You're on fire. 1% is the same as it was, you just won't be charged a second percentage.

TheXpert:
You're kidding. 1% is what it was and will be, they just won't charge you a second percentage.

as it was (((.

i haven't had anything yet))

I just thought 0.5 coms were taken at the opening.

Anyway, don't get into it.

I don't understand what is the difference between bitcoins and webmoney or paypal? What's the gimmick in "mining"? Is it like selling your equipment for rent?

perepel:

I don't understand what is the difference between bitcoins and webmoney or paypal?

Actually, it's nothing like that.

Webmoney -- Legally, the system involves the transfer (transfer) of property rights, which are accounted for by special receipts - "title deeds" denominated in different currencies and gold.

The stick is an electronic card wrapper altogether.

And bitcoins are currency. Although not everyone agrees.)

What's the gimmick in "mining"? Is it like selling your equipment for rent?

Well, there are so many articles on the net for newbies with a lot of material already chewed up that your question can't be attributed to anything but laziness.

"The Bitcoins, by the way, are what we call the guys in our neighbourhood who "work with a sucker" in the evenings, the neighbourhood Bitcoins, we should tell the guys that the currency is named after them. It is quite possible that bitcoin organisers will have problems soon over the use of copyrighted terminology; you can't joke with the district's people.

perepel:
"The Bitcoins, by the way, are what we call the guys in our neighbourhood who "work with a sucker" in the evenings, the neighbourhood Bitcoins, we should tell the guys that the currency is named after them. It is possible that bitcoin organizers will have problems with the copyright of the terminology soon, you can't joke with the district kids.
)), well