Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 41

Mischek:

It's not me.)

But come to think of it, it's probably the first time in the history of the service, when people rushed to sign up without waiting for either statistics or even the beginning of trading, or, hell, even to fill the deposit.

Amazing

Good start)

)To build up the excitement, I will put a one-way grid there, always on the buy) )

sanyooooook:
To raise the excitement, I'll put a one-way grid there, always on the buy )) )
Isn't there a month to watch in the service without a subscription option?

Mischek:
Isn't there a month to watch the service without the option of subscribing?

The signal is free, you can subscribe straight away

sanyooooook:

the signal is free, you can subscribe right away

A very interesting feature, especially in light of the manipulative possibility described by Getch.

Contender:

A very interesting feature, especially in light of the manipulative capability described by Getch.

Huh) that's it, mihalych.)

Contender:

A very interesting feature, especially in light of the manipulative possibility described by Getch.

naïve subscribers will swoop in.

such a feature can be used to chew through walls if the number of subscribers is large enough.

TheXpert:
Huh! That's it, mikhalych!)
Where do you sign up young beatniks? ;)

sanyooooook:

in naivety, subscribers will swoop in.

with such a feature, if the number of subscribers is large enough, you can chew through walls.

Shut up already, signals will start appearing like mushrooms ;)

Contender:
Keep quiet now, signals will appear like mushrooms ;)

but it works only at the beginning and then the same thing happens.)

I don't think it will develop much, as the people there are even less educated (in terms of trading) than here.

They only know how to buy when it rises, and they also know how to push back and panic buy and panic sell ))))