Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 11

sanyooooook:

you see you have built a 3-component economy in which there is nothing but, you are on a desert island (only there can you adequately assess the value of matches in a 3-component economy).

what would you choose now?

If I had to choose one thing out of the three where I am now, I would also choose a car (although there are actually a couple of bitcoins in the backpack), but then it would not be a three-part economy.

ZS: items are not for what they are, but for what they can be used.

Applied to my example, none of this matters. The economic laws are the same for large and small economies.

C-4:
Applied to my example, none of that matters. Economic laws are the same for large and small economies.

It is very important that an item becomes useless and unvaluable if it cannot be used (a suitcase without a handle is inconvenient and a shame to throw it away, in a word, a piece of junk).

If you have it, it's not an economy of three components, but if you have it, it's not an economy of three.

In fact, even with such a crude example, you only proved the market law of supply and demand.

The currency hasn't gone up in value, someone has gone bust, someone has made a profit.

SZS: bitcoin is not a means of payment in this example, it is the same useless object as a car (you have to be an adult not to choose matches :) ),

In essence, you have outlined a barter scheme that was common a long time ago (but is still in use today).

sanyooooook:
I'm in the middle of construction, sold the bits, took the roof off, left only the walls.

No, it's the right thing to do. It's about time. It's gonna snow soon.

Can you make it?

Mischek:

No, it's the right thing to do. It's about time. It's gonna snow soon.

Can you make it?

The roof's ready for winter, and there's a place to live.

It's getting to the battens, so I have time to do the floor and the ceiling before the white flies.

after dismantling.

I'm down to 10 bits at 250 apiece.

sanyooooook:

The roof can also be roofed in winter, and there is a place to live.

I've already got to the battens, so I have time to do the floor and the ceiling before the white flies.

after dismantling

You don't want to make a foundation for the cooker, do you?

Mischek:
Don't you want to make a foundation for the cooker?
The foundation has been like that for 15 years where I am now, and the one in the picture has also been like that for 30 years.

sanyooooook:
The normal uprights are more reliable (made of brick), where I am now 15 years old, and where the picture is from 30 years ago
got it

It's kind of quiet.

With backup in the cryptomaniac army, the opposition crawled back into the trenches to regroup

Mischek:

It's kind of quiet.

With backup in the cryptomaniac army, the opposition crawled back into the trenches to regroup

with a giant kitchen dagger.
Ivan went into the vegetable garden
and the cucumbers burrowed into the soil
and the pumpkin hid in the foliage
bucho, 30.01.2011

A drop of balm for Andrew's soul: