Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 6

TheXpert:
Bullshit. There are no such properties and there can't be. Inconvenience is one of the few disadvantages why gold has been replaced. Bitcoin does not have these disadvantages. There are others but they get around.
Once again, gold has been replaced because it can no longer accommodate the gigantic economies of modern countries. Adjusting to the amount of gold is a diflationary utopia, and history already has real examples of this. That's why your bitcoins are flawed - they have an algorithmic ceiling, and money should by its definition be infinite, as well as having free issue, neither of which bitcoins have, which means they are not money, but tulip bulbs.

C-4:
+++

TheXpert:

Bullshit. There are no such properties and there cannot be.

OK, they may not exist for you since you don't know them, but it's nonsense to make that judgement.

C-4:

Any currency, be it the ruble, the dollar or bitcoin, must be backed by a commodity created under its jurisdiction.

Hmm? Secured? Again - do you understand the meaning of the word? I'll say it again, the dollar is not secured by anything.

Unfortunately, bitcoin cannot boast of this. The scope of services and volume of goods for bitcoins is negligible, and what is offered is the usual conversion

Silcroad has already mentioned it. The development of the gaming industry is not yet. The capacity is already in the tens or maybe hundreds of millions of dollars. And that's despite the fact that bitcoin is now used by less than a percentage of the population.

Mischek:
There you go, humour, we're sitting pretty.)
Yeah, at least you're getting somewhere.

C-4:
That's why your bitcoins are flawed - they have an algorithmic ceiling, while money must by its definition be infinite and also have free issue, neither of which bitcoins have, which means they are not money, but tulip bulbs.

Well that is a clear and obvious misconception. I am too lazy to explain for the fourth time why. Infinity is an unnecessary requirement of the modern inflationary system clouded head.

So is free issue.

-Alexey-:
Yeah, at least you're getting somewhere.
I still know how to embroider. ) All you can do is talk. Bullshit. Just like always.

TheXpert:
Well, that's a clear and obvious misconception.
You're wrong about that.

TheXpert:

Hmm? Secured? Again - do you understand the meaning of the word? Once again, the dollar is not secured by anything.

Andrew, it is not:

http://master-vict.livejournal.com/30670.html

http://master-vict.livejournal.com/36786.html

Что производит Америка?
  • master_vict
  • master-vict.livejournal.com
Недавно я написал статью с комментариями к телевизионной передаче с участием Старикова. То что Стариков очень плохо разбирается в тех вещах, о которых он пишет свои статьи и книги, я знал и до передачи и я был готов к любым его глупостям. Однако на этой передаче он превзошел сам себя, на полном серьезе заявив что США ничего не производит кроме...

This is a philosophical question. I argued that they are not backed by anything because you (not you personally) argue that bitcoin is not backed by anything. By reasoning like in this article I can argue that bitcoin is also pretty well secured.

So, decide for yourself on this issue, I personally do not care about it at all.