Still no answer?

Sayber:
No answer?

Do you need the dimensions right?

ar1[][][];
ar2[][][];
ar3[][][][];

Is that it? Probably not.

Maybe the number of elements in the array?

ar1[3];
ar2[4];
ar3[5];

Like this?

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные - Документация по MQL5

Integer:

Do you need the dimensions right?

ar1[][][];
ar2[][][];
ar3[][][][];

Is that it? Probably not.

Maybe the number of elements in the array?

ar1[3];
ar2[4];
ar3[5];

Like this?

Both! Only the generation of the array is automatic, not manual.

With the second option, it's simple. A structure, an array in the structure. Then we declare an array of structures and shuffle everything as it should be.

struct MyStruct{
int x[];
}

But the first variant... The number of measurements is very limited. If you need such an unlimited number of measurements, you may use a usual array with one dimension and calculate the index of the element. But I don't really believe there's any task in the wild that might require such a solution.

Integer:

With the second option, it's simple. A structure, an array in the structure. Then we declare an array of structures and shuffle everything as it should be.

struct MyStruct{
int x[];
}

But the first variant... The number of measurements is very limited. If you need such an unlimited number of measurements, you may use a usual array with one dimension and calculate the index of the element. But I don't really believe there's any task in the wild that might require such a solution.

I needed to create a neural network.

Sayber:
it took me to create a neural network.
O_o What kind of neural network is that?

"My account is somehow subscribed to a signal. my question is how do i find which signal i am subscribed to in mt4 and how do i cancel it?

An account that was previously linked to a signal cannot yet be added as a signal.

We will allow such accounts to be connected as personal accounts or without the right to give away free or paid subscriptions.

This is to ensure that someone else's history cannot be exposed in the service.

This question: I am converting an indicator to an EA, it compiles without a single error, but requires a buffer size during startup - how do I fix it? Somebody write an example of how to translate indicator into EA.

Another question: in the tester, the Expert Advisor slows the chart because of the very large calculations - in real life, will this slowing of the chart?

Question 3: In the Strategy Tester, the Expert Advisor loses because of the lack of future quotes - is this situation possible in the Championship?

Question 4: Without optimization, the Expert Advisor shows a normal profit with a small drawdown on any timeframe and currency pairs of any timeframe of any brokerage company - will this advisor be profitable in real trading?

Question 5, how to make one and the same EA launched several times not to set orders at the same time, i.e. running the EA a hundred times, there should not be a single overlap in setting orders?

Question 6: How to make parallel calculations in the EA (considering that mql is similar to c++) without connecting external libraries?

Question 7: Can you write the code to close an order before the set time, i.e. an open order should close before the time specified in the EA?

Параллельные вычисления в MetaTrader 5 штатными средствами
Параллельные вычисления в MetaTrader 5 штатными средствами
  • Andrew
  • www.mql5.com
Время является неизменной ценностью на протяжении всей истории человечества, и мы стремимся не расходовать его понапрасну. Из этой статьи вы узнаете, как можно ускорить работу вашего эксперта, если у вашего компьютера многоядерный процессор. Причем, реализация описываемого метода не требует знания каких-либо еще языков кроме MQL5.

Sayber:

This question: I am converting an indicator to an EA, it compiles without a single error, but requires a buffer size during startup - how do I fix it? Somebody write an example of how to translate indicator into EA.

Another question: in the tester, the Expert Advisor slows the chart because of the very large calculations - in real life, would there be such a slowdown of the chart?

Question 3: In the Strategy Tester, the Expert Advisor loses because of the lack of future quotes - is this situation possible in the Championship?

Question 4: Without optimization, the Expert Advisor shows a normal profit with a small drawdown on any timeframe and currency pairs of any timeframe of any brokerage company - will this advisor be profitable in real trading?

Question 5, how to make one and the same EA launched several times not to set orders at the same time, i.e. launching the EA a hundred times, there will not be coincidence in setting orders?

Question 6: How to make parallel calculations in the EA (considering that mql is similar to c++) without connecting external libraries?

Question 7: Can you write the code to close an order before the set time, i.e. an open order should close before the time specified in the EA?

1. Please, post the part of the code where you think there is an error.

2. Make a Demo account, and give the EA there and look at it for a few days.

3. It cannot happen. Maybe the thing is that when the testing period finishes, the tester closes all the positions (you are in deficit), the real EA will wait for quotes and close them according to your closing condition.

4. There is no guarantee.