MQL: security vs opportunities - page 2

Bingo.

C-4:
I dare say that the organisation of a two-way exchange will essentially make MT5 just a transfer link between third-party applications and the exchange. In this case, the appearance of so-called new independent programs-adaptations to the terminal - in fact, direct competitors of MQ parasitizing on their technologies and promising to make work in the financial markets "more convenient and productive" for only 29.95 $ per month.

Firstly, you are looking narrowly, two-way piping is also needed in MQL. MQL5 is a fast and friendly language for application tasks and there is no need to be afraid of competition. If there is a need people will do it, you can`t hide a thing in a bag.

Secondly, what you're saying can be done now in C++ or other system languages.

Here is a very simple example: Expert Advisor starts and puts pointers to memory it uses through DLL, and then third-party program uses this memory and the data are directly available from the Expert Advisor.

This is the first necessity for which I have written a Dll - two-way exchange between indicators and Expert Advisor.

So now there are no obstacles to create add-ons. On the contrary, at the moment MQ encourages programmers to go beyond MQL, and the process becomes unmanageable. Sergeev's suggestion is to provide one more language extension to cover many of the needs that encourage coding in third party languages. Thus, returning programmers to the manageable field of MQL5/4.

Renat:

The broker (or third-party developer) can write a program in pure MQL4/MQL5 and legally include it in their distribution package (we will include it in their distribution package) and set up default charts with pre-programmed indicators and EAs. We are not against inclusion of customized programs (based on pure MQL4/MQL5 code only, without DLL and without fanaticism) in their own distribution of brokers.

This program can implement its own functionality, supported by the trading server. For this purpose, a plugin for MetaTrader 4/5 Server API is written for the server, which can receive and respond to custom command packets sent from MQL4/MQL5 programs in the terminal.

Thus a broker can expand the capabilities of the terminal without sacrificing the security of their clients and without violating licenses of the system. Third-party developers have a new opportunity to sell their solutions legally and in-house.

Translate someone translate it, google translator refuses, I've already installed Chinese :)

We are talking about MQLs and you are talking about a broker. Why do we need a broker? We write programs that can be used by different brokers.

And you suggest us to go to a broker or what?

SZZ The mind is born from the constant generation of stupid questions.

Urain:

We're talking about MQLs and you're talking about brokering.

In plain Russian -- broker sockets for additional services. You can run your (un)paid service outside the broker, but not in MT or in pure MQL.

TheXpert:
In Russian -- sockets for brokers for additional services. You may run your (un)paid service outside the broker, but not in MT or in pure MQL.

OK, but why should we, let them post it on their internal forums with brokers. Otherwise it turns out that one eats the other looks.

ZS I understand that in the MT4 distributions MQ gave brokers a lot of opportunities, and they uncontrollably messed up there, so MQ now want to clean up and offered the brokers a solution, do what you want, but we will compile it, and if anything goes wrong - hit them on the head.

But all this is irrelevant to the subject of the discussion in the branch.

Renat:

The broker (or third-party developer) can write a program in pure MQL4/MQL5, legally include it in their distribution package (we will include it in their distribution package) and configure default charts with pre-set indicators and EAs. We are not against inclusion of customized programs (based on pure MQL4/MQL5 code only, without DLL and without fanaticism) in their own distribution of brokers.

This program can implement its own functionality, supported by the trading server. For this purpose, a plugin for MetaTrader 4/5 Server API is written for the server, which can receive and respond to custom command packets sent from MQL4/MQL5 programs in the terminal.

Thus a broker can expand the capabilities of the terminal without sacrificing the security of their clients and without violating licenses of the system. Third-party developers have a new opportunity to sell their solutions legally and in-house.

EEECCCC!!!!

If I could solve this problem, then I will be able to upload everything I've got :)

Urain:
OK, but why should we, let them post it on their internal forums with brokers. Otherwise it turns out that some eat and others look.
For example, I want to make an indicator that displays fundamental information and macrostatistics and sell it in the market. To do this, I need to collect statistics from several data sources, correctly translate them into numbers and accumulate a history. All this is hard and laborious work, and it is done on the project server. Then we write an indicator and place it in the Market. This indicator connects with my server through MT5, gets all necessary information and displays it on the chart. All work on the classification and collection of information falls on the server.

FAQ:

EEECCCC!!!!

There is still the question of security (decompiling) regarding quadruplets. If this problem could be solved, I could upload everything I have :)

Apparently, your project with option levels lacked at the time exactly this announced feature. The story would have developed very differently now.

C-4:
For example, I want to make an indicator that displays fundamental information and macrostatistics and sell it in the market. To do this I need to collect statistics from several data sources, correctly translate them into numbers and accumulate a history. All this is hard and laborious work, and it is done on the project server. Then we write an indicator and place it in the Market. This indicator connects with my server through MT5, gets all necessary information and displays it on the chart. All work on the classification and collection of information falls on the server.

When you buy a license for MT4/5 (you will become a broker), then you can include your indicator communicating with your server in the distribution.

For the rest of us it's a piece of cake.

C-4:
Apparently, your project with option levels lacked exactly this announced feature at the time. The story would have developed very differently now.

It's the same crap now, this feature is only for brokers, either I'm reading Chinese or you are.

Clearly Renat is needed to clarify this.