EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 6

abolk:

A moderator cannot help a moderator to stop the flooding in a thread that the moderator has created. A moderator publicly admonishes a fellow moderator. This precedent translates into 5 pages of criticism of the moderator's actions and attacks on the moderator by non-moderators.

If this goes on, moderating the forum will be discredited.

Where has anyone seen anyone in the administration publicly criticise each other?

Moderating a thread does not violate the rules and context of the forum. If someone wants to make predictions, let him do it. Every thread has its own reader, and who are the judges?

Conclusions:

-- no posts in the forum at all
-- Make an exception for Mischek and his entourage
-- reduce the moderator pool, or we'll have to introduce a "senior moderator" soon

it's all Bolkonsky's fault

Mischek:
it's all Bolkonsky's fault.
I knew you'd finish it. You're predictable to the point of being uninteresting. I wouldn't be surprised if the debate in this thread resulted in me being banned alone.

Silent:

There was an attempt to create a topic on the market. It didn't take.

A lot of weekly ones, however, still a lot. Maybe one for a month, just for starters, and then we'll see.

And yes, better in Trading Systems.

If a branch has at least one opponent (an opponent who deals with forex, but not as here) - then the branch will continue. I am generally against the flood, even on the euro. I have to give my opinion on the technical analysis and the essence of the topic. It has always been a bad thing. And the first post in this branch is not for flooding ... ... but for a normal technical conversation.

abolk:

A moderator cannot help a moderator to stop the flooding in a thread that the moderator has created. A moderator publicly admonishes a fellow moderator. This precedent translates into 5 pages of criticism of the moderator's actions and attacks on the moderator by non-moderators.

If this goes on, moderating the forum will be discredited.

Where has anyone seen anyone in the administration publicly criticise each other?

Moderating a thread does not violate the rules and context of the forum. If someone wants to make predictions, let him do it. Every thread has its own reader. Who are the judges?

Conclusions:

-- no forum comments at all
-- make an exception for Mischek and his entourage
-- reduce the moderator staff, or we'll have to introduce a "senior moderator" soon.

Please don't ... :) or there'll be five more pages of flub.

I would rather discuss the direction of the EUR/USD, and what exactly I should open on Wednesday - buy or sell. In charts and in details.

abolk:
I wouldn't be surprised if the debate in this thread resulted in me being banned alone.
Of course.

I didn't notice where the topicstarter made his prediction...

Except for the phrase"Thus, I expect EURUSD to fluctuate between 1.2900 and 1.3308"...

It's pretty clear what's being said...

I don't make predictions, I don't know where the price will be and where it will go...

I can only describe what I will do.

1. The pullback without breaking through the low + breakdown of the price upwards = continuation of the trend upwards - Buy.

2) Breaking through the low without breaking through the high (blue) - local trend change - Sell.

There was a branch already...exactly

I have about the same, only I won't go to the sell (and I already have a buy in place):

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H2, 2013.04.14

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd h2

EURUSD, H2, 2013.04.14, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

If the price breaks through 1.3108 and further, it is possible to buy at 1.3120. True - there may be only 10 or 12 pips of profit.

abolk:

Moderator ...

If this keeps up,

Where has anyone seen, ...

Soderating ...

Conclusions:...

you clearly have something wrong with your perception of reality.

Your inferences lately are disgusting to read, you seem to be soaking in the filth of your thoughts.

Quit drinking. Draw your own conclusions.

sergeev:

abolk, there's something wrong with your perception of reality.

It's disgusting to read your conclusions lately, you seem to be covered in the mud of your thoughts.

Quit drinking. Draw your own conclusions.

Sergeev, with all due respect, get a grip - watch yourself, your statements and your style of behaviour.

What kind of a manner you have of lecturing everyone and everything?

What kind of manner of speaking to people has this become? What kind of attitude is this: "read vilely", "think filthy thoughts", "quit drinking"?

Keep your distance and at least basic rules of respect.

Who are you here on this forum? You're just an ordinary ordinary moderator, of whom, incidentally, there are plenty on this forum. This forum is not yours and it is not for you.

And you are too keen on arranging commas in the sentence "execution cannot be pardoned".

Advise forum members on mt4/5 on mt4/5 - you are good at it. But it is not for you to lecture the forum members on which forum topic to create and what to post.

Sergeyev, read yourself (and it's not me you're writing to, but to your fellow moderator):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EURUSD 14.04 - 21.04 Technical Analysis: Bearish Trend Rally

sergeev, 2013.04.14 17:44

I do not know what to expect from the market, I do not know what to do from the market,

I do not think it is worth the time for such forecasts.

the fact that you have decided to multiply threads with forecasts is obviously not good. no one needs such forecasts in such numbers here much less.

Who do you think you are? Arrogance and delusions of grandeur will do you no good.

newdigital:

I have about the same, only I will not go to the sell (and I already have a buy in place):

That is, if the price breaks through 1.3108 and further - then it is possible to buy at 1.3120. True - there may be only 10 or 12 pips of profit there.

It has not reached 1.3120

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H2, 2013.04.15

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd h2

EURUSD, H2, 2013.04.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

I do not like H2 timeframe at all