EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 4

newdigital: silence ... Do not trade manually? I don't know how to do it, I'm not sure how to do it manually, if you don't have an EA, if you don't have an EA, if you don't have an EA and you're not sure how to do it manually, then do it manually. That's what I do (in another part of the forum).

Let's share our experiences.

You are blatantly trying to translate your prediction topic into the experience of your opponents. And in doing so you pretend not to accept the criticism expressed by your opponents. Flags in hand - 2.

As for me personally, I have recently already stated clearly and unequivocally my position on the glut of traders on the forum. Accordingly, these provocations about "sharing trading experience" are simply not accepted. If you want to consider "silence" in the presence of lots of comments, you may do so.

sergeev:

And it would be a good idea to move these forecasts to the Trading Systems section.

+++

Or persuade the administration to create a separate section called "Forecasts and Analysis".

The General Discussion section is already cluttered to the max.

Is that a criticism? :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on the Bearish Trend

newdigital, 2013.04.14 16:11

Can I cut to the chase?

• I should not lie.
  • I have to tell exactly where the price will go next week, or stop with the verbiage
  • i should have started a thread on trading systems

something else?

As for traders, as you say ... Yes, I am a trader ... and whatever else you've been calling me... a verbally abusive... a bugger? great... :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend

Yedelkin, 2013.04.14 16:27

You are blatantly trying to translate your prediction topic into the experience of your opponents. And in doing so you pretend not to take criticism from your opponents. Flags in hand - 2.

As for me personally, I have recently already stated clearly and unequivocally my position on the glut of traders on the forum. Accordingly, these provocations about "sharing trading experience" are simply not accepted. If you want to consider "silence" when you have a bunch of comments - count them.

That is, if I want this forum to be for traders in the format of

• analytics
  • trading videos
  • many trading systems
  • description of good Forex literature

- There will be a lot of active opposition, right? Clear and open, right?

There is no dominance ... thats the bad thing ... other third party forums have an influx of traders, but not here ... and you did this? I signed up here last December... so traders don't post it all and then leave for other forums?

You guys are unbelievable ...

newdigital  there would be very active opposition, right? Overt and overt, right?
Don't worry. There won't be any opposition. With the tacit consent of the administration, you can do whatever you want (whatever you want). No one is going to hit the wall. Especially since you do not take criticism by definition.

newdigital:

That is, if I want this forum to be for traders including

There will never be a proper forum just for traders. If only because it is forbidden by the rules to discuss brokers.

If some trader (beginner or not) comes to mql5, reads our discussion and thinks "I'll leave this forum to save myself from harm's way ...", and leaves ... So - is it necessary? Nightmare ...

newdigital: If some trader (beginner or not) comes to mql5, reads our discussion and thinks "I'll leave this forum to save myself from harm's way ...", and leaves ... So - is it necessary? Nightmare ...
For me - let him go. This forum is not for trading forecasts, but for "autotrading and strategy testing". But your luck is that my opinion is in the minority here. So feel free to continue if you choose to leave the content of the thread out.

Yedelkin:
Don't worry. There will be no opposition. With the tacit consent of the administration, you can do whatever you want (whatever you want). No one is going to hit the wall. Especially because you do not accept criticism by definition.
That's a hell of a criticism... to sum it up, "don't lie, you big lousy wordsmith" :) That's healthy criticism... by definition and by definition. And if I don't like a word someone says here, do I have to do the same? It's a nightmare... So no one should forgive any errors, and another opinion different from you - punishable by you, right?

newdigital: What a criticism ... to sum it up, "don't lie, you big lousy wordsmith" :) That's healthy criticism... by definition and by definition. And if I don't like a word someone says here, do I have to do the same? It's a nightmare... So no one should forgive anyone their mistakes, and any opinion different from yours is punishable by you, right?
Think of the criticism as "don't bullshit me" - unhealthy. Judging by your stubbornness, that approach suits you better. And go on - I tell you: no one is likely to stop you here.

Yedelkin:
I say let it go. The forum is not about trading forecasts, it's about autotrading and strategy testing. But your luck is that my opinion is in the minority here.

I am with you. If you want to post weekly pictures, videos and forecasts for traders, you'd better put it all in the Trading Systems section or in some new section created by the administration, like "Forecasts and Analytics". But all the same, I repeat, a full-fledged forum for traders will not work here for the quite natural reason I mentioned above.