Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 58

gunia:

There was a time when I was developing models of gas-dynamic and hydrodynamic simulations, there all on spatial mathematics, based on Navier-Stokes equations, but since simulations are approximate calculations on computers, there is a step in time and space and it is far from "infinitesimal", or even Planck constant:) Eventually such models regress, into a sequence of blocks(solvers) solving a simple algebraic action, between the data from the previous step, at a given step in space and time. And then I realised that theoretically 'right' may not give the right result, and alchemy allows a bonus at the end of the month.

It's the same with forex. There are no abstract, infinitesimal quantities, and the number of variables in a function and their "weight" are undefined. Difuras in forex, can be misleading. It is necessary to know Matan, but for general development, if those who did not pass it in university.

I think it's better to study simulations )))). For when such dilettantes start to argue what is necessary and what is not, it becomes scary fun).

Diffuras on forex )))))

"And then I realised that theoretically "right" might not give the right result, and alchemy allows you to get a bonus at the end of the month." - A person with any knowledge of mathematics would not, by definition, write that.

Goonya, or whatever your name is, don't write any more.)

Risk:

You'd better get into simulations )))) For when such dilettantes begin to argue what is necessary and what is not, it becomes scary fun )

Diffuras on forex )))))

"And then I realised that theoretically "right" can give wrong results and alchemy allows you to get a bonus at the end of the month." - A person with any knowledge of mathematics would not, by definition, write such a thing.

Goonya, or whatever your name is, don't write any more.)

Familiar? That's why I'm writing, because I'm more than familiar. You're out of your mind, buddy, or you're on drugs. That's it with you.

Risk:

WHAT? ;)

why aren't you a millionaire then ? ;)))

the locals are on fire )))

what makes you think you're not a millionaire?

google the nickname before trolling. or do you have to make some money?

Risk:

That's what he is, the leader.)

Such incompetence can only fly on this forum.)

Show me a better source than the one hrenfx pointed out!

gunia:
Familiar? That's why I am writing, because I am more than familiar with it.

Goon, I'm sorry, I have not noticed the Forex Guru ), sorry, write more ))))

Especially I would like to know what platform you work on, what roundtrip you have, at what site .... to enlighten us here in the HFT

Risk:

WHAT? ;)

why aren't you a millionaire then ? ;)))

the locals are on fire )))

They do... maybe. But not like you. Just another clo(w)n smartass, motherfucker.

Don't provoke a troll gentlemen...

m.butya: ... All the talk in this thread is a manipulation for suckers, in order to attract attention to a certain broker, I won't point the finger and everyone knows who I mean.

I don't trade with this broker due to the lack of MT5.

But if the person has a brain - he will easily check the trading conditions of dozens of the most adequate fx-brokers and make the obvious conclusion that the best conditions at MT4 AT THE SAME TIME cannot be found. This is not an advertisement, this is a fact.

(But without mt5 I personally don't need them).

Snegovik:
Show me a better source than the one hrenfx pointed out!

You should understand that you are probably new here, and you probably know forex at the buy sell level, because you realised that if you see even a hint of MT4 on the website, you know it's all at the level of shawarma.

I don't know why, you should understand yourself. For the truth here they ban you and basically nothing personal, only business ) so no offence to admins )

gunia:

There was time and I was engaged in development of gas-dynamic and hydrodynamic simulation models, there all on spatial mathematics, based on Navier-Stokes equations, but since simulations are approximate calculations on computers, there is a step in time and space and it is far from "infinitesimal", or even Planck constant:) Eventually such models regress, into a sequence of blocks(solvers) solving a simple algebraic action, between data from the previous step, at a given step in space and time. And then I realised that theoretically "right" could give the wrong result, and alchemy allows you to get a bonus at the end of the month.

Crying by tucking into my waistcoat. The story of my life.