Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 42

papaklass:
The password and username you should have gotten when you registered. You should enter them, not the password and login of the demo account.

The username and passwords that I registered on the forum don't work, and the demo account doesn't work either. I'm not going to open a real account for the sake of it. Even if I was going to, I won't now, because of such silly ways of pressure.

i_logic:

You can have a lookhere.

Or google it.

I would ask my broker's tech support.

There is no Ip of this broker on this site.

So far I am trying to deal withalready downloaded hrenfx, I see one noise while filtering. I don't know if it's just the beginning of the game, or the end of the game.

Alex_Bondar:

The login and passwords that I used when registering on the forum don't work, and they don't work for a demo account. I'm not going to open a real account for the sake of it. Even if I was going to, I won't now, because of such silly ways of pressure.

So far I'm trying to work outthe already downloaded hrenfx, so far I see only noise when filtering. Maybe this whole thing with the FOREX tumblr is just another bait for newbies like me.

When you start something new, you may easily find yourself among the pioneers.

Alex_Bondar:

The username and passwords that I registered on the forum don't work, and the demo account doesn't work either. I'm not going to open a real account for the sake of it. Even if I was going to, I won't now, because of such silly ways of pressure.

So far I am trying to deal withalready downloaded hrenfx, so far I see one noise when filtering. Maybe this whole thing with the FOREX tumblr is just another bait for newbies like me.

Maybe the bank forex has a different tumbler, unlike other vendors

As a sociological study, please answer the question:

who has or has not successfully used the Tiki service , Level2, timeframes - history and realtime?

hrenfx: Who has or has not successfully used the Tiki service , Level2, timeframes - history and realtime?

No luck with the demo account
Files:

Alex_Bondar:

So far I'm trying to deal withthe already downloaded hrenfx, I see only noise when filtering. Maybe this whole FOREX cup thing is just another bait for newbies like me.

If it's no secret, what are you looking for and what do you want to get?

papaklass:
No. Password and login when registering Soft Quotes Downloader.

Please tell me how to register. It's not obvious.

ProstoTak:
If it's no secret, what are you looking for and what do you want to get in general?

More information.

In the simplest case, the ratio of the bulls/bears volumes in the market glass can be an additional clue for the future market direction. We sum up the volumes in the glass separately for the buyers and sellers and divide them, and then we get a certain coefficient of the potential direction. This ratio should be filtered using time filters, for example EMA, but I do not see any relation to prices. Of course one can filter various ways and the fact that I haven't found anything yet does not mean that I or someone else will not find any connection, but it's just noise so far.

If, as they say here, "phantom" volumes exceed the real ones in the glass, then the idea makes no sense.

Alex_Bondar:

If, as they say here, the "phantom" volumes are greater than the real volumes in the glass, then the idea makes no sense.

Question tohrenfx

How do you distinguish between "phantom volumes" (bids) and real volumes (which are traded)?

server:

1.Has anyone tried to write such a robot yet?

2. If such a robot is written, how long would it take to test it ?

3. How much would such a robot cost if ordered through a service job?

A really profitable HFT algorithm that has proven its effectiveness on the live market would cost six to seven figures in American currency.

Request to all

If you come across articles, books, studies (Russian-English) on the subject of HFT for spot market(interbank), please write the name of the article, study, book and author.