Examples: Method of Determining Errors in Code by Commenting

New article Method of Determining Errors in Code by Commenting has been published:

The article describes a method of searching the errors in the MQL4 code that is based on commenting. This method is found to be a useful one in case of problems occuring during the compilation caused by the errors in a reasonably large code.

This article describes a simple algorithm of searching the errors in an MQL code. The problems during the compilation due to the errors in the code often occur after writing a program. These can be all sorts of errors, but any way it is necessary to quickly recognize the code block where the error is commited.

As often as not, people spend a lot of time and nerves on searching some odd bracket. However, there is a method of fast location of errors that is based on the usage of commenting. So it is the method I'll tell you about in this article.

Author: Eryomin Sergey

Nice article, I do the same way to find errors, especially the ones about parentheses :)) 

Sometimes I also move some of the code in open notepad windows.

HI

Yes this is the way I have been debugging code for the 40 years I have been programming. I thought it was what we all did.

Ross